Belfast ticket question!?!?! HELP!

luke.harvey3luke.harvey3 Posts: 283
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Looking for a ticket for a friend, his only option is ebay!
Has anyone bought a ticket from Ticketmaster (or any other source) and received their tickets in the post?
There are a few people with tickets "in hand" but don't want friends to risk this been a lie... Have any of you received yours?
Reluctant to buy from ebay!
Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Looking for a ticket for a friend, his only option is ebay!
    Has anyone bought a ticket from Ticketmaster (or any other source) and received their tickets in the post?
    There are a few people with tickets "in hand" but don't want friends to risk this been a lie... Have any of you received yours?
    Reluctant to buy from ebay!
    Thanks

you can only get 10c ticket 'in hand'.... :roll: if that's the case on ebay then email 10c with the link and they will take them down and probably add them to another sale they may have sometime.

standing or seating as well? 10c? normal ticket?
  • Not looking for a TC ticket... just general admission. Standing, £75 on ebay for standing with tickets "in hand" and photographed... But wondered if they could be fake tickets and if anyone on the board had theirs posted yet??
    Thanks
  • I got standing tickets for Belfast through ticketmaster on that Friday morning, when they went on general sale and the tickets were posted to me in Surrey pretty quickly. I've definitely had them the last week or so. Hope this helps.