There has been a tragedy

The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,438
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I just opened my Touring Band DVD case and the DVD is gone. I've looked everywhere, it's nowhere to be found.

I feel empty inside.
2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
2009: Manchester
2010: Belfast, Berlin
2012: Manchester I & II
2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    my touring band dvd vanished too...just the case left, no clue where it went.
  • Mine was stolen from me while attending college in the state of Rhode Island. Like you, I still have the case to remember it by.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Apparently there is a Touring Band 2000 bandit on the run...

perhaps he knows who swiped my Mastodon DVD?!? :x :x
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • boy, all these missing DVDs make me want to go home and check my case.
  • Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    Haha, I got jumpy when I saw the thread title. 2009 has been a bad year...

But at least I still have my Touring Band DVD! ;)
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • The Rock wrote:
    I just opened my Touring Band DVD case and the DVD is gone. I've looked everywhere, it's nowhere to be found.

I feel empty inside.

check your dvd player :mrgreen:

oh....i saw the commercial for the Rocks new movie...he plays the tooth fairy!!....does it get any more gay?.....time to find a new avatar son! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

0.jpg:lol::lol::lol:
    The Rock wrote:

I feel empty inside.

check your dvd player :mrgreen:

oh....i saw the commercial for the Rocks new movie...he plays the tooth fairy!!....does it get any more gay?.....time to find a new avatar son! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

0.jpg:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think Duane saw his career heading this way when he ditched wrestling for movies... :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • hmm... I have 3 Touring Band dvd's, but no cases.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,438
    It takes a real man to dress up as the Tooth Fairy. Just wait until Rocky is back in the ring guest hosting RAW and laying the smackdown on that half-queer John Cena. Good times ahead.

I have had to re-purchase TB2K, got it brand new just now for £4.51 so not too bad.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Or Ben stiller sayin the rock is gonna be remaking a bunch of ol de Niro flicks at last nights Kennedy center honors

that was funny
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Or Ben stiller sayin the rock is gonna be remaking a bunch of ol de Niro flicks at last nights Kennedy center honors

that was funny

The Rock as Vito Corleone? :thumbdown:
    The Rock as Jimmy Conway? :thumbdown:
    The Rock as Jack Burns? :thumbdown:

The Rock kicking Ric Flair's dinosaur lovin' ass? :thumbup: :thumbup: (God, I haven't made a reference to wrestling since I stopped watching it in middle school. :ugeek: )
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • R.I.P. old one..say yeah to new!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I seem to be missing my No Code cd, case and all. I has all the pictures and everything. Bought it in 1996. I put a picture of it on a milk carton. Maybe this is punishment for me ignoring that CD for 10 years or so. What was I thinking?!?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • I seem to be missing my No Code cd, case and all. I has all the pictures and everything. Bought it in 1996. I put a picture of it on a milk carton. Maybe this is punishment for me ignoring that CD for 10 years or so. What was I thinking?!?

Maybe it was tired of being shunned by society and went to live in a bus in Alaska.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The Rock wrote:
    It takes a real man to dress up as the Tooth Fairy.

denial  /dɪˈnaɪəl/ [di-nahy-uhl] –noun

1. an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.
    2. refusal to believe a doctrine, theory, or the like.
    3. disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.
    4. the refusal to satisfy a claim, request, desire, etc., or the refusal of a person making it.
    5. refusal to recognize or acknowledge; a disowning or disavowal: the traitor's denial of his country; Peter's denial of Christ. The Rocks denial of The Rocks sexual orientation
    6. Law. refusal to acknowledge the validity of a claim, suit, or the like; a plea that denies allegations of fact in an adversary's plea: Although she sued for libel, he entered a general denial.
    7. sacrifice of one's own wants or needs; self-denial.
    8. Psychology. an unconscious defense mechanism used to reduce anxiety by denying thoughts, feelings, or facts that are consciously intolerable.

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe it was tired of being shunned by society and went to live in a bus in Alaska.

Poor thing. Probably died of poisoning from an inedible plant. Guaranteed.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Rock wrote:

1. an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.
    4. the refusal to satisfy a claim, request, desire, etc., or the refusal of a person making it.
    5. refusal to recognize or acknowledge; a disowning or disavowal: the traitor's denial of his country; Peter's denial of Christ. The Rocks denial of The Rocks sexual orientation
    6. Law. refusal to acknowledge the validity of a claim, suit, or the like; a plea that denies allegations of fact in an adversary's plea: Although she sued for libel, he entered a general denial.
    8. Psychology. an unconscious defense mechanism used to reduce anxiety by denying thoughts, feelings, or facts that are consciously intolerable.

:clap::clap:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,438
    The Rock wrote:

I have a feeling there's a subtle message within all that.
  • mcgavinjmcgavinj Posts: 311
    Go buy a new one?