ED's favorites...

bunnybunny Posts: 270
edited December 2009 in The Porch
:) Please tell me Ed's favorites.
singer,album,actor,movie etc...anything,anyone.

For example, he had spoken by the interview in old times..or he wore "The WHO T-shirt"...or
Doesn't he tell such a story?

I'm interested.
I'm sorry.. Please don't use an abbreviation :roll: :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pretty sure the Who is his favorite band.....other than that....i don't know....ummmm...red is his favorite wine.....american spirit his favorite cig's.........and U R A Crazy Breed is his favorite 10c member. ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
  • kazuki.k wrote:

For example, he had spoken by the interview in old times..or he wore "The WHO T-shirt"...or

I'm interested.

Having never met Eddie Vedder, I don't really know. But going by what I know about him and assume about him:

Singer: Neil Young
    Album: The Who - Quadrophenia
    Actor: Sean Penn?
    Movie: Wizard of Oz since he was in it......

600x400_Music_Lookalikes9999-600x400.jpg
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • kazuki.k wrote:

I'm interested.

Having never met Eddie Vedder, I don't really know. But going by what I know about him and assume about him:

are you calling my man Ed a fucking coward?!?!?!?!?! :evil: :evil:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    Favorite city to rock the shit out of: NYC
    pop in Live at the Garden just to Refresh the ol' memory....
  • he loves Greece
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    MAS wrote:

see shoebox for proof otherwise
    DewieCox wrote:
    MAS wrote:

you sure you want to compare those two shows ;)
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    pretty sure the Who is his favorite band.....other than that....i don't know....ummmm...red is his favorite wine.....american spirit his favorite cig's.........and U R A Crazy Breed is his favorite 10c member. ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

J to the ROC... what up you crazy mofo.... hows the lil mafs doing? Still making change? LMAO
    I love this show.. sucks that they are stopping it. Going to see Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles in March cant wait.

PEACE.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • DewieCox wrote:
    MAS wrote:

PPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! throw in the 7/11/03 boot if you want to know where their home away from home is!!! it sure as fuck ain't NY !!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • .........and U R A Crazy Breed is his favorite 10c
    member:
    its my favorite member too :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Nami wrote:
    pretty sure the Who is his favorite band.....other than that....i don't know....ummmm...red is his favorite wine.....american spirit his favorite cig's.........and U R A Crazy Breed is his favorite 10c member. ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

J to the ROC... what up you crazy mofo.... hows the lil mafs doing? Still making change? LMAO
    I love this show.. sucks that they are stopping it. Going to see Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles in March cant wait.

PEACE.

word up.....it's all good here know i'm say'n! they def should keep the show going....but it's already gone :(

you going to see them at Massey Hall?
  • .........and U R A Crazy Breed is his favorite 10c
    member:
    its my favorite member too :mrgreen:

awwwww shucks...thanks D! :oops: :oops: ;):mrgreen:
    DewieCox wrote:
    MAS wrote:

PPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! throw in the 7/11/03 boot if you want to know where their home away from home is!!! it sure as fuck ain't NY !!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I see you Breed! I can't hate on the 7/11/03 boot (one of my personal favs) But Randalls IslII 96 & MSGII 98
    were of legendary status.....
  • MAS wrote:
    I see you Breed! I can't hate on the 7/11/03 boot (one of my personal favs) But Randalls IslII 96 & MSGII 98

yeah........ok......i guess those shows were good-ish. ;):mrgreen:
    MAS wrote:

yeah........ok......i guess those shows were good-ish. ;):mrgreen:

Much respect due to the Norteast 8-)
    Nami wrote:

PEACE.

word up.....it's all good here know i'm say'n! they def should keep the show going....but it's already gone :(

you going to see them at Massey Hall?

Nope-Hamilton Place. Hopefully there is a joint rolling contest... heard that Ricky pulls people outta the audience..LMAO
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Nami wrote:
    Nope-Hamilton Place. Hopefully there is a joint rolling contest... heard that Ricky pulls people outta the audience..LMAO

lol...cool!

one of our fellow board members did some tile work for Ricky a few years back...he lives in Nova Scotia too.

and i would def win a rolling contest...i can make the 6 paper mafs just like him! :mrgreen:
  • MAS wrote:
    Much respect due to the Norteast 8-)

WORD!! 8-)
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    kazuki.k wrote:

I'm interested.

Thank you reply :)
    There is no personal information of him in my country.
    I didn't know "actor Ed".Is this Ed :o ?????

Thanks reply,I didn't know his favorite wine & cigarette.

His favorite 10c member is....OK,I see well, your love is always so deeeeep.
    ;):lol:
    Nami wrote:

lol...cool!

one of our fellow board members did some tile work for Ricky a few years back...he lives in Nova Scotia too.

and i would def win a rolling contest...i can make the 6 paper mafs just like him! :mrgreen:

LMAO too funny. happy year year!
    kazuki.k wrote:
    kazuki.k wrote:

I'm interested.

somebody...give me a straight man.. :roll: :roll:
  • kazuki.k wrote:
    kazuki.k wrote:

I'm interested.

lol...no it wasn't really Ed who played the Cowardly Lion. But he did have a small role in a crappy movie called "Walk Hard". Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj-nRgqfA-k
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    You enjoyed teasing me?? XD ok, i like a joke XD

I didn't think it was true,because I have never heard.
    BUT I believed you a little!
    :roll: :roll: :D

Thanks reply!
    I wish your happy new year.