Eddie, please do another solo album!

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I finally got a little washed out on Backspacer, after 3 months on repeat, and while its definitely become a favorite, I just threw on Into the Wild and am really getting lost in it again.

Ed, a uke, guitar, Ed on drums.. Whatever he wants to do, he puts out some amazing stuff..

And when are we going to get a full band version of Far Behind?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I want a full band version of Hard Sun.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Newch91 wrote:
    That too.. We need some full band, Into the Wild, official live stuff on boots.
  • jskjsk Posts: 53
    I am watching into the wild right now, except I haven't actually been watching it only listening to it. Great Movie!
    If I had known then, what I know now.
  • Brilliant movie and soundtrack......more Solo Ed would be so cool ;)
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Yes, a new solo album would be very welcome :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Newch91 wrote:

Yes!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • and put both in vinyl with ITW in good section for put them in my order history..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • And please please please do another solo tour in 2010!!!!
    If I had known then what I know now...
  • And please please please do another solo tour in 2010!!!!
    in Europe 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Another solo album would be really nice and a Euro tour to support it but as for full band versions at live shows I'd rather not hear them as nice as they are. The setlists are already cluttered with too many covers and I'd rather get NAIS, Deep, Oceans, WMA, Gods Dice, Satans Bed, BUGS!!!!, Garden, LBC, Leash, Thin Air, Pilate, Wash, Habit, Rats, even AYE DAVANITA and MASTER SLAVE!!!!, than hear an appreciation society for The Who and Neil Young both whom I also greatly admire and have in my collection. Just sayin'. And I love the covers by the way. Just not all the time. I must say however I still fully support the idea of Freebird with MM burning his guitar after the solo though! In Dublin... Cheers PJ, I know you won't let us down :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12