Big Sale for music fans: PJ vinyl, cds, shirts etc.

mhterrapinmhterrapin Posts: 99
edited January 2010 in The Porch
ALL Sold! All paid packages are shipped. I will update again with the Paws charity donation. If you're still waiting for an email reply I'll get back to you asap. Thanks everyone!!

If you're interested in anything or have questions please E-mail me at mhblackhawks AT gmail.com
Also, paypal only - for buyer & seller protection.
10% of sales will go to Paws Chicago http://www.pawschicago.org/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    pm sent
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    pm sent
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    PM sent
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • pm sent
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • Responding to PMs right now. Can everyone else interested E-mail me your requests at mhblackhawks at gmail.com, that way I can keep everyone's info organized in Gmail as opposed to PMs.Thanks!!
  • loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    Email sent as well.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • jromejrome Posts: 69
    PM-ed you

Thank you for the generous pricing
  • I PMed and emailed as well. Great prices and I love that you are donating a portion to PAWS!
  • arggg,,i need to save money for the whole europe im doing,i want a couple of lps.. :cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    e-mail sent.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • if you inquired about vinyls and haven't heard back don't worry, I'm updating the list and emailing right now. Thanks everyone!
  • email sent
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    PM and e-mail sent
  • bunnybunny Posts: 270
    edited December 2009
    nice to meet you.
    I live in Japan. Can I buy?? paypal OK

I try to sent PM :) If I can buy, please reply.

Thank you :)
    Post edited by bunny on
  • PM and email sent.....
  • e-mail sent ;)
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    hi im new to this and live in England have an idea of p/p im interested in in to the wild if still there thank you
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    hi im new to this and live in England have you an idea of p/p please im interested in in to the wild if still there and more if i can convince the wife lol thank you. ps that's a top of range collection you have
  • mhterrapin wrote:
    Into the Wild (opened, never played, mint) email pending

how come no price offered?

highest bidder item?
  • can u give us an update and let us kno what's sold from the pending or unsold...defeats the purpose of the thread when everything is pending tho im happy for you that youre able to make some money from it all
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    can u give us an update and let us kno what's sold from the pending or unsold...defeats the purpose of the thread when everything is pending tho im happy for you that youre able to make some money from it all

at these insane prices, im sure she's not "making" any money at all - more like a loss. But i'm sure there will be many happy people buying this stuff!
  • Elzar wrote:
    can u give us an update and let us kno what's sold from the pending or unsold...defeats the purpose of the thread when everything is pending tho im happy for you that youre able to make some money from it all

at these insane prices, im sure she's not "making" any money at all - more like a loss. But i'm sure there will be many happy people buying this stuff!

exactly! She has a lot of emails to go through. She was very quick to respond to my emails regarding what I was interested in buying.
  • Hello everyone. If you've paid through Paypal already your package is ready to go and will be shipped today. If you've emailed me about an item and haven't heard back I still have some more mail to go through so you'll hear back shortly. :)
  • Is there anything left?
  • Got my hoodie yesterday and some bonus stickers. Thanks so much !
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Got my 45s and 03 Christmas single, Live at the Gorge, and some stickers on Thursday. Thank you so much!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful