Super deluxe contents

timbo1972timbo1972 Posts: 321
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Did all the Ten SD boxes come with a signed thingy by one of the band, or just the 10C pre order versions?
14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    The only things signed by the band were the few boxes that the Tenclub sent out. And the entire box was signed not the contents. If I am incorrect then sorry but I'm pretty sure that was it. I mean in MY signed copy the only thing signed was the box :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • rumors says was only 50 from the 10c pre-orders signed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • silver39 wrote:
    The only things signed by the band were the few boxes that the Tenclub sent out. And the entire box was signed not the contents. If I am incorrect then sorry but I'm pretty sure that was it. I mean in MY signed copy the only thing signed was the box :-)

you got a signed one? Lucky!!!!!
    silver39 wrote:

I sure did!! I freaked out when I saw it!!!!!! I used to have it as my avatar but someone stole the photo and tried to post it on ebay....so I decided to make the new photo of when I met Mike McCready instead :-)
  • silver39 wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

I sure did!! I freaked out when I saw it!!!!!! I used to have it as my avatar but someone stole the photo and tried to post it on ebay....so I decided to make the new photo of when I met Mike McCready instead :-)

OK, so you got a signed 10 deluxe and you met Mike. I am officially VERY jealous of you now.
    I sure did!! I freaked out when I saw it!!!!!! I used to have it as my avatar but someone stole the photo and tried to post it on ebay....so I decided to make the new photo of when I met Mike McCready instead :-)[/quote]

OK, so you got a signed 10 deluxe and you met Mike. I am officially VERY jealous of you now.[/quote]

Met Matt & jeff too, just don't have those photos up :-) Got to meet them on my birthday in San Diego!!!! I flew out from Ohio just for that show and it ended up being the best birthday EVER!!!!!!
  • silver39 wrote:

OK, so you got a signed 10 deluxe and you met Mike. I am officially VERY jealous of you now.[/quote]

Met Matt & jeff too, just don't have those photos up :-) Got to meet them on my birthday in San Diego!!!! I flew out from Ohio just for that show and it ended up being the best birthday EVER!!!!!![/quote]

anything else I should be jealous over? ;)
    Lucky you!!!
    Met Matt & jeff too, just don't have those photos up :-) Got to meet them on my birthday in San Diego!!!! I flew out from Ohio just for that show and it ended up being the best birthday EVER!!!!!![/quote]

anything else I should be jealous over? ;)
    Lucky you!!![/quote]

Thanks!! Nope nothing that I can think of :-) Trust me between the box set and getting to meet 3 of the 6 members of the band 2009 was the best year ever!!!!!!!
  • silver39 wrote:

Met Matt & jeff too, just don't have those photos up :-) Got to meet them on my birthday in San Diego!!!! I flew out from Ohio just for that show and it ended up being the best birthday EVER!!!!!!

Luckkky!
    Those are the members i'd like to meet the most, how'd you meet them?!?!
    Also wow Mike is short, i probably would tower over him.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009

Luckkky!
    Also wow Mike is short, i probably would tower over him.[/quote]

To make a long story short here goes...flew out to CA from Ohio, it was my birthday so a friend of mine from CA went to the show with me. He decides after the Ben harper set to walk around, so we did. On our way back to our seats we ended up just sitting down in a section that wasn't ours and waited to get kicked out, heck whats the harm right? haha! So the show starts and we realize that everyone around us has VIP passes and that we are in the friends and family section. After the show the people in front of us brought a younger kid who fell asleep (not sure how it was soo loud!) so they say to the people next us "tell Matt we will give him a call tomorrow we are going home"...SOOOOOOOO I took a huge risk and told them it was my birthday I flew out from Ohio, yadda yadda yadda...and I asked them for their passes. They were MORE than happy to give them to us. We went back to the VIP area, and the woman who sat next to us, told me if Matt comes out come over & I will introduce you. So she did and we ended up being the only people Matt spoke with that night :-) Then Mike came out and yes I towered over him, but still sooo cool I honestly don't remember everything I said to him. I was freaking out!! Then Jeff came out and he really wanted to hang out with his friends and such so we really didn't bother him at all. The Mike was taking photos so I walk over to him and asked him for a photo and he was like "sure Ohio girl come on"...it was soooooooooooooooo cool!!!!! We waited until 1:20 and no Ed so we left. Best night!!!!!!
  • silver39 wrote:

Luckkky!
    Also wow Mike is short, i probably would tower over him.[/quote]

To make a long story short here goes...flew out to CA from Ohio, it was my birthday so a friend of mine from CA went to the show with me. He decides after the Ben harper set to walk around, so we did. On our way back to our seats we ended up just sitting down in a section that wasn't ours and waited to get kicked out, heck whats the harm right? haha! So the show starts and we realize that everyone around us has VIP passes and that we are in the friends and family section. After the show the people in front of us brought a younger kid who fell asleep (not sure how it was soo loud!) so they say to the people next us "tell Matt we will give him a call tomorrow we are going home"...SOOOOOOOO I took a huge risk and told them it was my birthday I flew out from Ohio, yadda yadda yadda...and I asked them for their passes. They were MORE than happy to give them to us. We went back to the VIP area, and the woman who sat next to us, told me if Matt comes out come over & I will introduce you. So she did and we ended up being the only people Matt spoke with that night :-) Then Mike came out and yes I towered over him, but still sooo cool I honestly don't remember everything I said to him. I was freaking out!! Then Jeff came out and he really wanted to hang out with his friends and such so we really didn't bother him at all. The Mike was taking photos so I walk over to him and asked him for a photo and he was like "sure Ohio girl come on"...it was soooooooooooooooo cool!!!!! We waited until 1:20 and no Ed so we left. Best night!!!!!![/quote]

That is AWESOME! I am officially jealous
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/albu ... 1112709099

Here are some pics of the signed box set....
    "Worship the music, not the musician"
    EV
    4/16/92 ; 7/22/92 ; 9/20/92 ; 12/7/93 ; 6/7/95 ; 9/14/96 ; 9/16/96 ; 9/1/98 ; 11/2/00 ; 10/22/01 ; 12/6/02 ; 12/8/02 ; 5/30/03 ; 7/6/03 ; 7/8/03 ; 7/9/03 ; 10/22/03 ; 11/24/03 ; 9/1/05 ; 9/2/05 ; 7/9/06 ; 7/10/06 ; 7/22/06 ; 7/23/06 ; 8/22/2009 ; 8/23/2009 ; 9/21/2009 ; 9/22/2009 ; 9/3/2011 ; 9/4/2011