Sweet deal on Prints if they were real

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited December 2009 in The Porch
http://www.posters57.com/index.php?main ... =pearl+jam

Check this out, I almost shit until common sense told me they were fakes.
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    someone already said the showbox was fake.
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    I wonder how someone gets away with selling fake prints, should be illegal
    This too shall pass.....
  • Yeah, someone should let Ames know their stuff is being ripped off.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    5against1- wrote:
    I wonder how someone gets away with selling fake prints, should be illegal

yes it should be - i'm not sure there is much anyone can do to stop this.

I emailed BK a while back to let him know of the guy selling photo copies of his posters on ebay, but he probably didnt care or maybe was too busy to care- but he never sent me a response and the other guy is still selling fake posters of all sorts, his feedback shows he has also sold fake DMB posters many unhappy people.

If people stop buying this crap and don't support this counterfeiting and do little research before buying, it will save them money on fake stuff - but nothing will ever stop people from making counterfeit stuff.

Imagine how many potential poster collectors may have bought something fake as a first poster, assumed all posters are of the same quality, and not worth the hundreds of $$$ some go for; i have heard it many times : "you spent $xxx.xx on a POSTER?!?!?!?". well, one thing i know for sure, the fakes are not worth the paper they are printed on.