Failure and the Riot

Still In HidingStill In Hiding Posts: 370
edited January 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Failure and the Riot is the new name my band is considering...just want people's opinions on it, does it grab you or does it suck?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Honestly, it kinda sounds like a "scene band". Not my cup of tea but if that's what you're going for, then go for it!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • see that was my only concern as well, because we're a more straight up rock band
  • I really don't want to bust your chops, especially because it's YOUR band and it should be YOUR thing but, my opinion is, it just sounds like a scene band. But the biggest factor in all of this is your sound. My band's name is "The Jousting Dinosaurs". With a name like that, we won't be taken too seriously but it's gotta be about the music you produce. As long as the name isn't something crazy vulgar that can't be said on the radio, I'm sure you'll be okay.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Failure and the Riot is the new name my band is considering...just want people's opinions on it, does it grab you or does it suck?

me gusta
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."