ed / layne staley duet??/

jmcjcjmcjc Posts: 90
edited December 2009 in The Porch
wondering if there is anything close to temple of the dog ....cornell and vedder. after hearing "river of deceit" from mad season's above, i would give anything to hear ed sing with layne.... anyone help me with this?

sacramento , 10/30/00
- bridge schools-
san francisco, 7/15/06
(berkley #1 - 4/7/08)- Ed tour
universal city, 2009
(oakland #1- 7/11/11) -Ed tour
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    jmcjc wrote:
    wondering if there is anything close to temple of the dog ....cornell and vedder. after hearing "river of deceit" from mad season's above, i would give anything to hear ed sing with layne.... anyone help me with this?

I would kill to hear Ed singing some Mad Season, but that's impossible.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • jmcjcjmcjc Posts: 90
    no... i mean... did the two ever sing together anywhere? i know pearl jam wouldnt cover any of the songs now. but, i was glad to see jerry cantrell play with the band in l.a.....just wondering if there is just one song with staley and vedder....

sacramento , 10/30/00
    - bridge schools-
    san francisco, 7/15/06
    (berkley #1 - 4/7/08)- Ed tour
    universal city, 2009
    (oakland #1- 7/11/11) -Ed tour
  • They probably only sang together for about 16 people in some dirty basement Seattle in 1990. Booze everywhere. No tapes rolling. Nobody remembers it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925