A PJ Christmas 2009

Rise-AboveRise-Above Posts: 111
edited December 2009 in The Porch
My brother kept hinting about how much I'd like my gift. I had no idea what he had in mind because I had just asked for one of the 2009 Seattle show boots that we went to.

I opened up my gift and there were both Seattle show boots, the Christmas singles from 1993 and 1995 and the white Fixer single.

I was pretty happy at this point then I saw it...the poster tube. Inside? The 2009 poster from Portland (Ridgefield, WA.) Inside of each letter of the Pearl part of Pearl Jam were the signatures of all the guys. :shock:

My brother has played and worked in the Seattle music scene for a long time and asked a close friend to pick up these shows from the band or PJ warehouse for me. They were at Mikes house I guess he grabbed this other stuff out of the basement for Greg to give me for X-mas! Pretty sweet. So thanks Mike, Gary, Greg. You guys helped make my day!

Peace
If I knew where it was, I would take you there....there's much more than this.
www.myspace.com/kryslowe
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Awesome!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Sweet present!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • All I got was a signed(Mike McCready ) setlist from the L.A.show and a couple of picks.Wanna trade? :);):lol:
    Bonnaroo 08,Tampa 08,Kissimmee 04,Tampa 03,House of Blues 03,Tampa 00,W.Palm Beach 00,W.Palm Beach 00,Ft.Lauderdale 96,St.Pete 94,Orlando 92,Jannus Landing 92.
  • This is a perfect Christmas, isn't it ? (and a perfect brother !) :lol:
  • He's my favorite relative (even more so now)! Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday.
    www.myspace.com/kryslowe
  • good brother!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Congrats on your present, Merry xmas! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Gary's awesome! :D
    be philanthropic
  • Gary's awesome! :D
    Wait whos Gary?
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Gary is THE man! ;)
    www.myspace.com/kryslowe
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    What a great present!!! Congrats!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • im not GARY :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Fab pressie, really cool!
    What a great brother, mine is 15 and not into PJ at all but bless him he did get me silver marcasite and blue topaz earrings.

(I can see Gary turning into an 'I am Spartacus' moment!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.