Cover Art for 2009 Bootlegs

DuartisimoDuartisimo Posts: 54
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hey there fellow fans,

I have a couple of the 2009 FLAC shows but they didnt come with cover art or pics like the 2006 shows, is there a way to get them? Please help :?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    go to the bootleg download page and save as the pic of the shows u downloaded ... :D

OR get ahold of ten club and ask them were the art is for your download !!
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    i would like to get the cover art too!
    the pics in the goods section don't show the back of the packaging :cry:

is the artworks supposed to be included with the boots, like the 06' boots?
  • If you are using itunes,drag album art off 10c goods section into the Get Info section for the desired album in your itunes library. :D
    I've also also grown weary about reading about clouds in a book. Doesn't this piss you off? You're reading a nice story, and suddenly the writer has to stop and describe the clouds. Who cares? I'll bet you anything I can write a decent novel, with a good, entertaining story, and never once mention the clouds. Really! Every book you read, if there's an outdoor scene, an open window, or even a door slightly ajar, the writer has to say," As Bo and Velma walked along the shore, the clouds hung ponderously on the horizon like steel-grey, loosely formed gorilla turds." I'm not interested. Skip the clouds and get to the fucking!
  • I just use the concert poster for all boots. Looks cooler on the iPod than the brown digipack.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06