2010 is around the corner, will it go to fire?

AbhiAbhi Posts: 22
edited December 2009 in The Porch
With 2010 being less than a week away, what happens to DTE?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It will still be a song on Yield that will be played at 98% of their shows. I can't wait to see the board at midnight NYE and how many people post about that song when they should be out partying and having a good time. It's just a line from a song.
  • hmm i wouldnt be so sure...

Blackout weaves its way through the city!!!!
  • Nothing happens! It's like Y2K...nothing happened! Ten years from now the song will be the same as always except they'll all have gray hair. Bread and butter song.

Yeah, it'll be funny to see all these threads in the next week.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    If you are thinking about being on posting about DTE at midnight instead of partying or even looking to see who is you should unplug your pc now in advance unless you're one of those people who think adding, "first post of 2010," to your avatar will make you have some historical importance. Honestly you will not be remembered! Let the festivities continue. Good day :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • AbhiAbhi Posts: 22
    Hahaha I had absolutely no intention of posting about DTE and 2010 going to fire on NYE...you must be out of your mind. NYE = Best Party of the Year...and being in India for the first time on NYE, I intend to make the most of it!