What do you think, is this guy for real ???

CazzaBGirlCazzaBGirl Posts: 234
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Can anyone tell me if this is genuine,how can you tell????I was at the Melbourne show and would have loved to have scored one of Ed's Tamborines,.....but $4oo OMG is this guy for real???What would you pay????

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0418661051
Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    If he didn't give it to you at a concert it doesn't make sense to pay $400 when you can buy one of those tambourines any time, even if it's signed by Eddie $400 still too much :roll:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Thanks just wanted some feedback,showd my hubby and he just :lol: ,so no proof no purchase....stupid ebay i got excited for a minute LOL

• I caught one of those at Melbourne, but because Eddie was pointing to a girl behind me I handed it to her. I hope it's not that one...
  • AWW wish that was me behind you :o what a nice thing you did for her she must have been stoked, i dont think the ebay guy will sell at that price!

• Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited December 2009
    AWW wish that was me behind you :o what a nice thing you did for her she must have been stoked, i dont think the ebay guy will sell at that price!

Eddie wanted her to have it, if I'd kept it, that piece of bastardry towards her would have tainted the memory forever. It's about karma. However, Eddie obviously thought I must have kept it because when he jumped down into the audience with a few more, he went straight to her and offered her one and said, 'Did you get one?' She of course said she had and he gave it to someone else. It just wasn't meant to be but I feel a whole lot better for doing the right thing and at least 5 or 6 people around me patted me on the back - priceless :)
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • just dont buy it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Na, I tend to agree. I was at Melbourne and would have loved to catch a tambourine, but if I was to buy it off eBay then to me, it's just a tambourine.

Something else that makes me raise my eyebrow is that he "obtained a few of these"? Seems odd to me.
  • Shame he didnt give you the other one :( and besides if you had kept the first Ed would have been disappionted in YOU and im sure you wouldnt have wanted to piss Ed off and ruin your night!Have to say it was THE BEST show ive been to so far,did you get photos???

• Na, I tend to agree. I was at Melbourne and would have loved to catch a tambourine, but if I was to buy it off eBay then to me, it's just a tambourine.

Something else that makes me raise my eyebrow is that he "obtained a few of these"? Seems odd to me.

So true,it means nothing if you didnt get it handed to you by ED himself!The guy says he has more "authentic"stuff hes gonna list,hmm interesting to see what else shows up from him :roll:

• Shame he didnt give you the other one :( and besides if you had kept the first Ed would have been disappionted in YOU and im sure you wouldnt have wanted to piss Ed off and ruin your night!Have to say it was THE BEST show ive been to so far,did you get photos???

Ed was over and gone too quickly for her to say anything really. Giving it over when I knew Ed had thrown it to her was sinmply the right thing to do. That's important. At the Perth show Ed flicked his pick at my stepson (he's the '12 year old kid whoise right up the front' Ed talks to in the Perth boot) and someone handed it to him. 10c members need to respect and look after each other. And they generally do.

My Melb Photos...
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/albu ... 1523557343

My Melb Videos...
    http://pauljam.com/multi-media/categories/13.html