Fans below 20

2»

Comments

• loopjd wrote:
    I'm 14! We're few and far between it seems...
    I'm 21...can I still be in this category?

By the way, are you incredibly lucky bastard that got on stage and sang SOLAT with Ed?!
  • 18...only show ive been to so far is 8/23/09 @ United Center. Really hoping for an Alpine show or two this summer :D
  • My daughter is 3, everytime we get in the car she says " Daddy, I want Pearl Jam" I love it.
    Tamper If You Like...
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I'm 19, seen the band 5 times so far, all last year over the summer. I hope they tour the US again in 2010, or atleast Canada. If not then I may have to remember where my balls are and just say fuck it and go to Europe this summer.
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    I'm 19
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • 17. Seen them 4 times now ( NY1 2008, Philly 2,3,4 2009 Had tickets to first show in Philly but couldn't make it), saw Eddie live in NJ (8th row, absolutely amazing) and Stone in Brooklyn.
    8-)
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • For my 9 and 7 year olds who went to their first shows this year. I am not allowed to play anything else in the car...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • i don't really belong on this thread cause i'm 40,but i feel under 20......dosen't that count for something???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I am bumping this thread because I am 19 and I just joined the ten club today!

This is my first post and I Just wanted to say hello to all the younger Pearl Jam fans on the board! It is cool to know there are other people around my age just as obsessed haha!
  • Maybe I should get my ten-year-old his own 10C membership for his birthday? 8-)

Both of my boys (13 and 10) are fans, both have been to five shows, and both are wondering when the Philly boots will be available. :lol:
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • welcome PJ wings fan but i might have some issues with you as i am a blackhawks fan haha....
  • welcome PJ wings fan but i might have some issues with you as i am a blackhawks fan haha....
    haha at least we are both hockey fans! btw I hope you guys are enjoying Kopecky as much as we did here :D
  • PjWingsfan wrote:
    I am bumping this thread because I am 19 and I just joined the ten club today!
    What number are we up to?
  • PjWingsfan wrote:
    What number are we up to?
    451182 haha
  • I'm 18, been a fan since I was 12. :)
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    PjWingsfan wrote:

This is my first post and I Just wanted to say hello to all the younger Pearl Jam fans on the board! It is cool to know there are other people around my age just as obsessed haha!

Welcome!
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • PjWingsfan wrote:
    welcome PJ wings fan but i might have some issues with you as i am a blackhawks fan haha....
    haha at least we are both hockey fans! btw I hope you guys are enjoying Kopecky as much as we did here :D

not a much as we're enjoying hossa :D