Triple J Hottest 100 - australia

SnurpyMooksSnurpyMooks Posts: 90
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I am offended no Pearl Jam song is in the list of songs you can vote for - although you can add your own. This station has snubbed this great band for way too long now. Arseholes.
One for each day, since I fell apart
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• C-WordC-Word Posts: 30
    Eh, I can't take that radio station seriously - let alone their coutndown which is always horrible.
    (Credit to Gerrycan70 for the Avatar)
  • twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    No offense, but who cares? Triple J is now one of, if not the worst, radio station in Australia. I'm not surprised that they are not acknowledging a quality band like Pearl Jam because their playlists consist mostly of shit.

I don't know anyone, young or old, who listens to that station any more.

RIP Triple J.
  • Triple J have sucked for a long time. They got too cool for themselves and ended up becoming the kind of radio station they hated the most. I can't listen to the idiot announcers or crap music they play anymore. They were awesome in the 90s.

I wonder if they even remember Pearl Jam playing live to air in 1995 and then allowing them to release a limited number of cds for a competition. As I remember, it was the first officially sanctioned Pearl Jam live cd.

They did the same to Midnight Oil, suddenly decided they were not cool enough, and not worth playing anymore even though the Oils had been strong supporters and performed a number of times to raise funds for Triple J/Double J.

All we hear is Radio Ga Ga!
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    JJJ SUX. Who can keep up with the one hit wonders of artificial droning noise? Thier hottest 100 is a joke.
  • I am offended no Pearl Jam song is in the list of songs you can vote for - although you can add your own. This station has snubbed this great band for way too long now. Arseholes.

I agree. I took the time to add each of the songs individually thinking they would be there for others to vote for but they aren't. Obviously it's a bit of push towards the most popular songs instead of listeners choices.

I have only heard them play The Fixer once since the album came out... :evil:
  • Hawk JamHawk Jam Posts: 121
    No time to listen to them anyway as my PJ collection takes 100% priority.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited December 2009
    To put it bluntly, I wouldn't piss on TripleJ, even if they were on fire!

I'd take them to a shit fight though - but only if I could use them as a shield. :lol:
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    yeah gone down the toilet Tuesday nights only time worth listening.
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out