Rebuilding by day, Jazz Fest by afternoon/night?

Nats310Nats310 Posts: 38
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I'm definitely planning to go to Jazz Fest this year, as I've done for the past 3 years. I have been going to New Orleans about 2-3 times per year since 2006 to work on rebuilding projects, and I always plan them around Voodoo Fest or Jazz Fest, if I can.

Of course, I just peed myself when I realized PJ would be there this year, and I'm already rounding up my building crew and sending out emails to St. Bernard Project and Habitat.

Is anyone else interested in coming out, doing a day or two on a site and heading over to the fairgrounds around 3:30 - 4:00 to see evening shows? Or, if you're only buying a single day ticket, you could build on the other days before or after it and knock off on the date of the PJ show.

Interested? Please let me know ASAP so I can start working with putting the crew together.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    thumbsup.jpgi'm not going but sounds like a good idea
  • Update: I have booked 7 spots with Habitat for 4/29 & 4/30 (Thursday and Friday). I have some friends coming from around the country, but we should have a spot or two open for each of these days for those interested. That leaves the last 2 days of Jazz Fest open for hanging out at the fairgrounds.