Options

Thank You Sturges, PA!!!

alive4781alive4781 Posts: 32
edited July 2008 in The Porch
TEN (a tribute to Pearl Jam) would like to thank everyone who came out to our special benefit show last night. The band was so amazed of how much support they showed for their beloved friend Jason.

Jason Corazzi died two years today from a motorcycle accident. Jason's favorite band was Pearl Jam. Jason attended many PJ shows during their 2000 and 2006 shows. He was taken from us in the summer of 2006. We would like to thank all of the staff, Chad (Jason's best friend), and Jason's parents for having us perform this special show.

Set I: Alive, Hail Hail, Do The Evolution, I am Mine, I Got ID, Elderly Woman, Lukin/Not For You, Light Years, Red Mosquito, Porch, Betterman, Say Hello To Heaven, Given To Fly

Set II: Even Flow, Corduroy, Once, Animal, State of Love and Trust, Comatose, Why Go, Black, Wooden Jesus, Your Savior, Hunger Strike, Daughter, Smile, Yellow Ledbetter, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror, RITFW

Encore: Leash
Nick, lead singer for "TEN" a nationally touring Pearl Jam Tribute
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    edited July 2010
    Thank you to everyone in the band. Todd, Ray, Nick, Craig, Dave and Shane-I can't thank you guys enough for completely blowing the roof off a bar in a small town in Northeastern Pa!!! Ten is the real deal, they are the closest thing to Pearl Jam and NO OTHER TRIBUTE BAND COMES CLOSE!!!All of Jason's friends and family were amazed by your performance and were thrilled to have you play for us! You certainly helped make the show a huge success. We look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future. Thanks and keep in touch!
    Post edited by cowboypjfan on
  • Options
    tkacztkacz Posts: 91
    Thanks Chad !

What an amazing evening ! We were completely blown away by the love and friendship happening in the room last night ! Jason was obviously a great human being, and it is very moving to see the way that you all keep his memory alive !

Thanks for inviting us to be a part of this event !

For me, Say Hello to Heaven at 11:55 and then Given to Fly at midnight for Jason and all of his friends will be a memory that I hold onto for a long time !

Thanks man !

tk