New Pearl Jam Single Available @ Easy Street Records Now!

SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
edited December 2009 in The Porch
http://easystreetonline.com/blog/2324/n ... le-out-now

EASY STREET BLOG
New Pearl Jam Single Out Now!
POSTED BY ROD ON MON DEC 21, 09:00 AM

Need a last minute gift idea? We now have the latest Pearl Jam single, Got Some/Just Breathe! The limited, numbered second single from Backspacer is available now on CD and 7-inch vinyl, each for $8.99.
ALL WEB ORDERS will receive FREE PEARL JAM STICKER & TATTOO with purchase!!! (while supplies last)
--a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
www.archive73.blogspot.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cool
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • stotstot Posts: 207
    got mine! thanks for the heads up. your post said it was limited....awesome!
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • rcsrcs Posts: 711
    Very cool! Just picked mine up. Thanks.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • got 2, but im expecting the order to get cancelled. Most other sites have been sold out of this vinyl for sometime. If you look on the page it says some items may be out of stock :(
    looks like it was posted at noon Eastern today; so Ill keep my figners crossed. I want the sticker and tatoo!
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    adschnei wrote:
    got 2, but im expecting the order to get cancelled. Most other sites have been sold out of this vinyl for sometime. If you look on the page it says some items may be out of stock :(

don't worry....we've "GOT SOME" to last for a bit!!
    --a--

SeaTut73 wrote:
    adschnei wrote:
    got 2, but im expecting the order to get cancelled. Most other sites have been sold out of this vinyl for sometime. If you look on the page it says some items may be out of stock :(

So Seatut73 must be in the know with Easy St. yay!
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    Cool. Love you guys.
  • SeaTut73 wrote:
    adschnei wrote:

TY TY TY I'll hope for the best but expect the worst. :D
  • Are these the ones from UK, or are they from the US?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    http://easystreetonline.com/blog/2324/new-pearl-jam-single-out-now

EASY STREET BLOG
    New Pearl Jam Single Out Now!
    POSTED BY ROD ON MON DEC 21, 09:00 AM

Need a last minute gift idea? We now have the latest Pearl Jam single, Got Some/Just Breathe! The limited, numbered second single from Backspacer is available now on CD and 7-inch vinyl, each for $8.99.
    ALL WEB ORDERS will receive FREE PEARL JAM STICKER & TATTOO with purchase!!! (while supplies last)

sweet! :D

Happy Holiday's, Adam!
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    maybe a "dumb" question - but does anybody know if these are any different than the "limited" edition 7" singles from the UK?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    stot wrote:
    So Seatut73 must be in the know with Easy St. yay!
    You could say that.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    how limited are we talking?
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Thanks! Placed my order today!
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    The **PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NOT ALL ITEMS MAY BE IN STOCK** is still coming up when placing an order. Hopefully all that were place yesterday & today scored.
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    demetrios wrote:
    The **PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NOT ALL ITEMS MAY BE IN STOCK** is still coming up when placing an order. Hopefully all that were place yesterday & today scored.

No kidding. Since I never received my order from Townsend and they refuse to talk to me until it's been missing for 28 days, I'd really like to score here. Ordered yesterday...
  • Hey pearl jam...remember when you used to include B-sides on your singles? I think that is a much better way to entice purchasers than just using the words Limited Edition.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    Hey pearl jam...remember when you used to include B-sides on your singles? I think that is a much better way to entice purchasers than just using the words Limited Edition.

That's the reason I'm not buying this single. The Fixer/Supersonic was bought as it came out before the record but I'm not going to buy songs I've already got just to have it on another format! The Backspacer LP will do me for playing those two tunes.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    The 7" single is now SOLD OUT...we still have a few CD SINGLES in stock.
    We are hoping to get more 7"s in a few weeks, if we do we will make another announcement.

For those of you that ordered the 7" after we sold, you will be receiving an e-mail letting you know that you missed out. PLEASE DO NOT e-mail me asking if you got one or not, if you don't get an e-mail you are all set!!

thanks.
    --a--

SeaTut73 wrote:
    The 7" single is now SOLD OUT...we still have a few CD SINGLES in stock.
    We are hoping to get more 7"s in a few weeks, if we do we will make another announcement.

For those of you that ordered the 7" after we sold, you will be receiving an e-mail letting you know that you missed out. PLEASE DO NOT e-mail me asking if you got one or not, if you don't get an e-mail you are all set!!

thanks.

Thanks Adam.
  • SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Why is this one 9 bucks and The fixer was 7?
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Why is this one 9 bucks and The fixer was 7?

dunno...that's a good question to ask "the man"....
    --a--

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Rats!!!

I was at work, busy as hell and had a cart of two plus a CD and had to close up and get to the bus before I could make the purchase!

I hope I can get one soon.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    AmishGuy91 wrote:
    Are these the ones from UK, or are they from the US?

Are the US singles the same as the ones from the UK? The pictures that I have seen of the UK single have the spaceman on them, while the picture of the single at Easy Street has the magician on it.
  • i bet someone bought more than 1 copy to flip here in 60 days, cause flipping here is so much better than ebay

supporting independent record stores is cool tho 8-)
  • PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Are the US singles the same as the ones from the UK? The pictures that I have seen of the UK single have the spaceman on them, while the picture of the single at Easy Street has the magician on it.

Front side and back side. ;)
  • I was late running my errands yesterday and walked up to the counter as they were selling the last vinyl...lady buying it kind of looked at me uncomfortably and quickly left...I hope it's going to a good home..

Keeping my fingers crossed for more copies...
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
    Came in the mail today. What fast service. Thanks Easy Street!
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Came in the mail today. What fast service. Thanks Easy Street!

so is that bad boy the same as the UK version?