Options

These Pretzel Are Making Me Thirsty. Brittany Murphy is...

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,772
edited December 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
Deader than dead. And because she liked her snortski a little too much...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    here comes a flock of howdareyous.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    long red wrote:

I'm waiting with baited breath...
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    long red wrote:

Nah. You're right. It's just a matter of time before it's official.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    long red wrote:

does that mean you jizzed in your own mouth?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    long red wrote:
    long red wrote:

does that mean you jizzed in your own mouth?

Exactly.
  • Options
    My only memory of Brittany Murphy is when an ex-girlfriend made me watch the movie Just Married. I made fun of it the whole way through because it was one of the worst movies I'd ever tried to watch. After the movie was over she stayed mad at me for 2 days. I guess I'll think twice next time before I say "I'd rather watch Oprah Winfrey sit constipated on the toilet for 2 hours than watch this".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhzaFn02IA0
  • Options
    Wow.

Jaded much?
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I just hope, if I ever become famous, and die in my relative youth, there aren't posts like this on internet message boards.. wether I died snorting coke, of a odd health condition, or got run over by a clown car.
  • Options
    I just hope, if I ever become famous

don't worry that's not gonna happen.
  • Options
    My only memory of Brittany Murphy is when an ex-girlfriend made me watch the movie Just Married. I made fun of it the whole way through because it was one of the worst movies I'd ever tried to watch. After the movie was over she stayed mad at me for 2 days. I guess I'll think twice next time before I say "I'd rather watch Oprah Winfrey sit constipated on the toilet for 2 hours than watch this".

You know, that movie knocked the second Lord of the Rings flick from the top spot in the box office when it came out.
  • Options

You know, that movie knocked the second Lord of the Rings flick from the top spot in the box office when it came out.

doesn't surprise me one bit. did you know britney spears, justin timberlake and rhianna sell tons of albums? get me drift. ;)
  • Options

doesn't surprise me one bit. did you know britney spears, justin timberlake and rhianna sell tons of albums? get me drift. ;)

I'm not saying Just Married is a good flick by any means. I'm just sayin......
  • Options

I'm not saying Just Married is a good flick by any means. I'm just sayin......

oh i know :D

wierd how clueless people are isn't it.
This discussion has been closed.