Christmas Present from my GF.....?

NothinGBetteRPJMaNNothinGBetteRPJMaN Posts: 530
edited December 2009 in The Porch
So my girlfriend wanted to get me a Pearl Jam poster for xmas since I have 3 hanging up in my room. She was really really excited about it and couldn't wait to give it to me. I was really happy too because she was dropping hints about which one it was and it's the perfect gift for me, one that I wouldn't even think of.

Turns out she didn't get me a concert poster; she got me a CCFA poster. I don't know exactly what that means (I know it's a benefit but don't really know details about it and where the posters come from) anyways, she got really disappointed when she found out that it wasn't a concert poster and is mad at herself and thinks she failed.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed too, of course I didn't tell her, but should I be?? I mean can anyone tell me about CCFA posters and are they as fun to collect? And is this a pretty cool poster to have?

She got me:
Pearl Jam CCFA Melbourne #1 06 Hampton - 1st
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/46764

^It's a really cool poster and it's pretty expensive at least compared to other CCFA posters I was looking at.
*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
he grew a beard.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Unless you have been to the show, I don't see as much significance in the poster. That poster looks awesome and is pretty pricey so I would be VERY pleased with the gift. So it's not a concert poster, big deal.

Most guys on this board would KILL to have a gf/wife get them a PJ present for Christmas!!! :D:D:D
  • Unless you have been to the show, I don't see as much significance in the poster. That poster looks awesome and is pretty pricey so I would be VERY pleased with the gift. So it's not a concert poster, big deal.

Most guys on this board would KILL to have a gf/wife get them a PJ present for Christmas!!! :D:D:D

Yea, I am definitely happy and pleased with it!! I just meant i was kinda disappointed because I didn't really know where those posters come from.

Do you only get posters that are from shows you go to? The 3 shows I went to I wasn't able to get the posters since they sold out, but I do have 3 posters that I really like the design and graphic on them.

Also, does anyone want to tell me about CCFA posters and where the come from? or anything else?
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • That is one sweet poster, she got you a really nice gift a really nice piece for you collection but now you need to get the other half of the poster to match the set

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/46765

and maybe you can surprise her with other half.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.