4 poster Trade for 1....

AnarmyofpeaceAnarmyofpeace Posts: 254
edited December 2009 in The Porch
EV "Hatch" Ryman poster.

Thats right, 4 posters for 1 poster. I will trade these 4:

-PJ 03' Adelaide Poster S/N (24/50) http://amesbrosshop.com/03riotacttour.aspx (1st one)
-PJ 09' Outside Lands (Snake) S/N Ames
-PJ 09' Outside Lands 2 sided Proof Print S/N Ames (SIGNED 1/1, One side is Festival print and other is snake)
-EV 08' Batman Poster

If you have the "Hatch" poster, I will trade all 4 of these for it!!!

Let's make a deal!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump...
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Maybe the best strategy to get the hatch poster is to sell all those posters and then go to EB, good luck getting this poster, I have it and is ugly as hell.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Yeah, I take it you have noticed my diligence in trying to get this poster. :D

I have thought about selling all of them and buying it, as you mentioned, but the thought of paying a large amount for it just bothers me being that it has more sentimental value over monetary value (to me). The show was in my hometown and the theatre has a lot of significance for me as I'm sure it does a lot of people.

I guess my next step, if no one takes this offer, will be to take that step ;)
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    arq wrote:
    Maybe the best strategy to get the hatch poster is to sell all those posters and then go to EB, good luck getting this poster, I have it and is ugly as hell.
    good advice- how much is it going for these days?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFan wrote:
    arq wrote:
    good advice- how much is it going for these days?

Average price is around $150 on EB