Does the Mailperson steal mail??

JoJo Posts: 2,098
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I sent some PJ stuff from Australia to France and it did not arrive.
Who the F@#K has got it? Who the F@#K does that?
Do any of YOU work in the mail??
How often does this mail stealing occur?
Merry F@#King Christmas.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It's not mail stealing, there is a black hole it falls into. It's the same place socks go when you wash them, so that you're left with all the odd ones.

Seriously though, have you asked at the post office to see if they can trace it? That's probably and equally dumb thing for me to say, as you've probably already done that.

Sorry no help.
  • i was at work i came across a package that was kind of open so i looked in it and saw a bunch of cool pearl jam stuff, so i took it. then i noticed i already had most of that stuff at home so i threw it all out of my work truck... :D
    jk sorry
    I'll be back
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,580
    Jo wrote:
    Merry F@#King Christmas.

How long ago did you send it?
    Via airmail or groundmail?
    Airmail should be around 2-3 weeks.
    Ground mail, 2-3 month's.
    I know a thing or 2 about mail.
    I'm there @ the post office 3 times a week.
    One thing to remember ...
    Custom's is a BITCH!!!

Happy Festivus! :mrgreen:
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    demetrios wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    Merry F@#King Christmas.

How long ago did you send it?
    Via airmail or groundmail?
    Airmail should be around 2-3 weeks.
    Ground mail, 2-3 month's.
    I know a thing or 2 about mail.
    I'm there @ the post office 3 times a week.
    One thing to remember ...
    Custom's is a BITCH!!!

Happy Festivus! :mrgreen:

I sent it Air Mail October 2.
    I didn't send it registered so they can't trace it. :roll:
    It was only my NO CODE POLAROIDS, nothing much :evil:
    I'll take my mail MYSELF next time. grumble f@#*^^ grumble f"!##% grumble
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Aust post is shocking. I don't anything unless it is registered now.

I have had my sons original birth certificate stolen (woops disappear without a trace), ebay stuff that I sold get stolen (woops "we have no record of that item') and various things never appear.

When I was a kid we lived on a really big property and the road ran alongside a lake. We wouldn't et mail for a week sometimes which odd as my parents were running 2 businesses. Anyway one day dad realised that the rego on one of the cars had expired 2 months previously...no rego notice recieved...odd. Then as the water level in the lake dropped (it was part of the water grid) WE NOTICED a heap of rubbish in the reeds near the bridge that we drove over.....it wasn't rubbish. It was the mail of everyone who lived on that road... lazy postie couldn't be bothered doing his job and just dumped it all over into the water thinking it would never be discovered.
  • Happened to my sister recently, she sent a birthday card and $50 inside for our cousin overseas.
    It never showed up.
    Now we send the card only and the money via Western Union who charge a bit but it is safest way.
    Assholes at the post check and grab the money.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Yep.
    Another story in the Oz newspaper a few days ago, was titled " Postie found with a crate of packages at his home".
    All the undelivered packages were dated from mid December through to January 15th (ish).
    What an arsewipe, he kept christmas/birthday deliveries. :evil:

Oh, nice of him.

Do you remember when The Mail was ' Untouchable' by LAW?
    I thought it was a REAL LAW that other people are not allowed to take your mail, and if they do? then they get in big trouble?

:|
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Jo wrote:
    Yep.
    Another story in the Oz newspaper a few days ago, was titled " Postie found with a crate of packages at his home".
    All the undelivered packages were dated from mid December through to January 15th (ish).

Oh, nice of him.

I thought it was a REAL LAW that other people are not allowed to take your mail, and if they do? then they get in big trouble?

Oh Great! Your Saying he's got the PRESSIE I sent you for Christmas???...lol :P
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    my dad never got a gift card that my sister sent him.
    she tracked it down and was told the location where it had been spent, so it was not lost, was stolen.
    I was sitting here in my computer room before and watched a teen open my mailbox and slammed it shut since it was empty. my husband ran out and yelled at him, he denied it and I yelled, "I saw you."
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    Yep.

Oh, nice of him.

Oh Great! Your Saying he's got the PRESSIE I sent you for Christmas???...lol :P

What you talkin about Willis? What did you get me?
    I'm still reeling that my package did not get to where it should have gone. :evil:

It was just No Code polaroids.
    If the Mailman OPENED them, he either threw his useless haul out :evil: ,
    or he knew what he had found because he is a fan and claimed them as his own, and if that is the case, that is very UNjamish of him. :(

It is just pissing me off.....still...
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Jo wrote:
    I'm still reeling that my package did not get to where it should have gone. :evil:

It was just No Code polaroids.
    If the Mailman OPENED them, he either threw his useless haul out :evil: ,
    or he knew what he had found because he is a fan and claimed them as his own, and if that is the case, that is very UNjamish of him. :(

It is just pissing me off.....still...

You mean you STILL haven't heard anything? :?