Is it just me or did the background color change?

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Maybe I'm still hungover...I don't remember it being gold before. :?
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pretty sure it's the same.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    it did seem a little more orange/pinkish before
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Mines not gold, it's currently burgundy. But then my computer doesn't seem to like me coming in here, it generally let's me be on for anything between 20minutes - 3/4 hour then grinds to a halt. Over the last two days the home screen hasn't been right for me either, it's kind of listed down the left hand side of the page on what looks like a scrap of paper. Don't know why it's doing that either.

Sorry, that's absolutely no help at all, just didn't want you to think you'd gone bonkers. :D
  • let me drink 3-4 whiskeys,and ill tell u..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Maybe I'm still hungover...I don't remember it being gold before. :?

Nope, looks the same to me.... try to have a good night sleep and try again :D
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Claireack wrote:
    Mines not gold, it's currently burgundy. But then my computer doesn't seem to like me coming in here, it generally let's me be on for anything between 20minutes - 3/4 hour then grinds to a halt. Over the last two days the home screen hasn't been right for me either, it's kind of listed down the left hand side of the page on what looks like a scrap of paper. Don't know why it's doing that either.

Sorry, that's absolutely no help at all, just didn't want you to think you'd gone bonkers. :D

Hmmm...mine has been burgundy as well. In fact, when I first load the page right now it's burgundy before turning to gold. I'm accessing the site from this computer for the first time, so it must be an issue with my usual computer.

Funny how the one post that says it's absolutely no help is the one that is actually helpful. :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Ok, if you have been to the movie theater to see Avatar, remove your 3D glasses now :lol:
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Well, now you mention it.....
    If you step away from your screen, the Backspacer buttons are no longer innocent but planets combusting in red.
    And every now and then, some comments to threads become widespread accross my screen and I don't like that.
    But don't listen to me, I like drinking booze. :?
  • It is gold-> white gradient on my comp, looks new.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    riCotokYo wrote:
    pretty sure it's the same.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    It's just you..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • There is a burgandy page that sits behind the gold graphic that produces the gradient background. if you are seeing a burgandy background your browser is not loading the graphic for some reason. Check your temp internet folders/browser cache is not full. Also, upgrade to IE8 or lastest Firefox (my personal choice) or Chrome or Safari etc. You may also want to check your hard drive is not overly fragmented and run a clean up of your hard drive. 8-)