Philly Spectrum Boots

JS164116JS164116 Posts: 2
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Go ahead morons ... tell me that I didn't conduct a search and that this is an old topic. Try to test the narrow limits of your pea-sized brains to come up with something you perceive as clever to slam someone for bringing up something you already read about. Well excuse me if the only thing you read is this board. It's not my problem the only thing you do is sit in your parents basement eating doritos scanning this board with the hope that someone will post about a topic you have already read about, so you can stroke your ego as a "hardcore" PJ fan and write down something negative. Why don't you try reading something more substantial from time to time, like the Wall Street Journal, the NY Times, or how about a novel? I know ... a whole book or even a whole newspaper article might seem to be a challenge, but I have faith that you can do it. Or how about this ... if every time you see a post topic that seems like something you've already read about, why don't you just look the other way? Clearly you already know what the person has written about, so why don't you just save your precious breath and not comment. Save the air for the rest of us who actually have real jobs and real responsibilities in life and who don't have the time to check every single posting when we feel like making a comment. But you're probably too ignorant and self-absorbed to get the point of this message in the end anyway, so I look forward to seeing what kind of junk you write down to show off your intellectual prowess and your dedication as a PJ fan .... idiot....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You ok buddy?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,412
    well said
  • This made me laugh.....
  • have you ever heard of the search feature asshole? There are a million threads about people bitching.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    JS164116 wrote:
    Go ahead morons ... tell me that I didn't conduct a search and that this is an old topic. Try to test the narrow limits of your pea-sized brains to come up with something you perceive as clever to slam someone for bringing up something you already read about. Well excuse me if the only thing you read is this board. It's not my problem the only thing you do is sit in your parents basement eating doritos scanning this board with the hope that someone will post about a topic you have already read about, so you can stroke your ego as a "hardcore" PJ fan and write down something negative. Why don't you try reading something more substantial from time to time, like the Wall Street Journal, the NY Times, or how about a novel? I know ... a whole book or even a whole newspaper article might seem to be a challenge, but I have faith that you can do it. Or how about this ... if every time you see a post topic that seems like something you've already read about, why don't you just look the other way? Clearly you already know what the person has written about, so why don't you just save your precious breath and not comment. Save the air for the rest of us who actually have real jobs and real responsibilities in life and who don't have the time to check every single posting when we feel like making a comment. But you're probably too ignorant and self-absorbed to get the point of this message in the end anyway, so I look forward to seeing what kind of junk you write down to show off your intellectual prowess and your dedication as a PJ fan .... idiot....

1193921590023.jpg
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Holy shit! I still live in my parents' basement? I better run upstairs and check on them! I haven't heard anything from them up there for years!

Also, you're cool.

Also, I don't care that this isn't really one of your first posts and instead is just some new nick you made up b/c you didn't want to sully your real board account with trolling drivel. *shrugs*
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • lowl.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Not bad for a second post.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Fuck the whole search function debate, who cares how many threads

Real issue is whats with everyones sense of instant gratification.....JUST FUCKIN WAIT, can't you read the writing on the wall. Hmmmm all boots are pretty much released, but philly is taking longer hmmmmmmmm. Me wonders whats goin on??

Morons on here, why dont they half ass it and give these impatient fucks their fix....and find a way to deprive them when the GREAT finished product comes out....If there was only a way

God dammit people....not enuff live PJ out there for ya. I went to the last 2 shows, and yes cant wait for em.But I keep on living my life
  • JS164116 wrote:
    i agree 100%
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • JS164116 wrote:

While I agree with most of this and I was giving people shit yesterday for their search function bullying (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120221&start=15#p2709392), you calling out the search function nazis with a new thread is just as lame as what they do
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Oooook! :lol:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    I check the board once or maybe twice a day, I don't live in my parents basement I own my home, work 12-14 hours a day and earn close to a $100,000 a year. Have a nice day.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    maturity3fx.JPG
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    ...so they're not out yet?
  • I think the majority vote is for those who are not Sea or Kat to kindly piss off from making others feel like shit for not using the search function. Clearly some of you have power issues in life and it makes you feel good to make others feel smaller than you. Especially for those only making 1-2 posts per day who make $100,000 per year. If this really makes you that upset, clearly you have some bigger problems that lie ahead. Get a life.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Obviously, you are breaking down because they haven't released the boots of what might have been the best PJ performances of all time. Instead, I suggest you do what I do and cry yourself to sleep every night.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I'm not entirel sure that reading the New York Times or Wall Street Journal or a novel makes you a better or more intelligent person. I know the New York Times is available on the internet and many people read that edition and claim they read the New York Times. It's not the same.
  • I read Playboy strictly for the articles.
  • Huh?
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    tshirt-askmeabouthigh.jpg
  • lol OP is mad
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    the new york times is barely in business. which is no surprise when you put out left wing bull shit. wall street is having the same problem as new york times. so yea those are great papers to read :roll: . do you also read the los angels times and the orlando sentinel for your left wing drivel. i actually read a hell of books and probably one of the few on here that actually watch cnbc to see how my stocks and mutual funds are doing.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    marcos wrote:
    I'm not entirel sure that reading the New York Times or Wall Street Journal or a novel makes you a better or more intelligent person. I know the New York Times is available on the internet and many people read that edition and claim they read the New York Times. It's not the same.
    the new york times is for left wing crazies that are looking for a void in life. it's like faux news.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Man, I could sure go for a bag of doritos right now.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Please, don't feed the trolls.

:roll:

Nothing to see here.
  • Wow. I was angry I had a life and could only get away to drive 10 hours and stay up all night, then return to the real world with no sleep, only to see the very first night in Philly...I thought I was getting anxious to hear news about, what I think someone put best as "the writing on the wall," the famous Philly shows...but geez...I feel much better about myself after witnessing all this. ;) I believe I can hold out. Thanks for that! But I do really like the post above, the whole there's nothing to see here, haha...and the one talking about wishing there was a way to rush the "fix" to those crying, and then deprive those folks of the GREAT box/dvd/etc that we all are waiting patiently for the band to so narley put their beautiful touches on for us at a later date. That would rock if we could figure out a way to do that...here's your two cent version the next day, we'll wait for our priceless piece of epic PJ history in full in a few months. ;) Ha, I should get on these forum things more often...Chill people, 'tis the season and all that jazz...
  • so wait when are the philly boots coming out? ha
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    i-like-where-this-thread-is-going-8.jpg