Pearl Jam + Kufala '09 CD Experience Complete! :)

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
edited December 2009 in The Porch
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 ... rience.jpg

PJKufala09Experience-1.jpg

Sweet! 8-)

Missing in action, is those 4 Philly night's I had experienced last October & ACL's 2 hour performance (hopefully someday get an Offical CD bootleg of that complete show, or even CD+DVD from PBS's website). Will there be a custom box for these babies? Let's see what 2010 brings.

Thanks 10club & thanks Kufala Recordings.
Happy Holiday's!

D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    demetrios wrote:
    http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/demetriosns/PJKufala09Experience.jpg

Sweet! 8-)

Missing in action, is those 4 Philly night's I had experienced last October & ACL's 2 hour performance (hopefully someday get an Offical CD bootleg of that complete show, or even CD+DVD from PBS's website). Will there be a custom box for these babies? Let's see what 2010 brings.

Happy Holiday's!

D

:thumbup:
    Very nice!!!
    I am quite sure that one of the first informations on the bootlegs was that there will be a box!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • That's a fine collection you've got there.
    Is the Philadelphia official bootleg still not available?

Cheers,

JP
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    jplegat wrote:
    That's a fine collection you've got there.

Cheers,

JP

No Philly '09 Experience yet. All i've heard is ..
    "There is a sweet 'project' in the works. The treat will be sweet!"

8-)
  • demetrios wrote:
    jplegat wrote:

Cheers,

JP

8-)

I imagine editing 4 complete shows on Blu ray takes some time(along with the off stage footage) :o

Hopefully
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    demetrios wrote:
    jplegat wrote:

Cheers,

JP

8-)

I imagine editing 4 complete shows on Blu ray takes some time(along with the off stage footage) :o

Hopefully

Like their Official Live @ the Garden DVD release. Sweet to see something like this:
    Complete Night 4 DVD/Bluray release, including footage from the other 3 night's.
    A 2 disc DVD (show) + Bonus Disc DVD. 1 Bluray disc + 1 digital copy DVD disc.
    Just sayin!'

:mrgreen:
  • demetrios wrote:

Like their Official Live @ the Garden DVD release. Sweet to see something like this:
    Complete Night 4 DVD/Bluray release, including footage from the other 3 night's.
    Just sayin!'

Drool_2.gif
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • demetrios wrote:
    http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/demetriosns/PJKufala09Experience.jpg

Sweet! 8-)

Happy Holiday's!

D

That's SO SWEET!!
    No bootlegs for me this year... maybe the Philly ones... :roll:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • rats21rats21 Posts: 65
    The 2009 Bootleg Experience isn't anything I'd call "Complete" until the Philly boots are released...
    '06:5.27,5.28
    '08:6.19,6.20,6.22,6.24,6.25,6.27,6.28,6.30,7.1
    '09:8.21,8.23,8.24,9.21,9.22,10.4,10.27,10.28,10.30,10.31
    '10:5.9,5.10,5.13,5.15,5.17,5.18,5.20,5.21
    '11:9.3,9.4,9.11,9.12
    '12:9.2
    '13:7.16,10.15,10.16,10.18,10.19,10.21,10.22,10.25,10.27
    '14:6.16, 6.17
    '15:9.26
    '16:4.28,4.29,5.1,5.2,5.10,5.11,8.5,8.7,8.20,8.22
    '17:4.7
    '18:8.8,8.10,9.2,9.4
    '21:9.18
    '22:9.10,9.11,9.14
    '24:9.3,9.4
    rats21 wrote:
    The 2009 Bootleg Experience isn't anything I'd call "Complete" until the Philly boots are released...

D'oh! I know. But the audience recordings I got for all 4 night's will have to do till the Official bootlegs come in. ;)
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    D, please tell me you have listened to these and you're not keeping them sealed. I know Kufala ships these with the fold down plastic adhered with a sticker so you can put them back and re-seal them. You have listened to these, right?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • I did the same,its so easy to put them in again :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    D, please tell me you have listened to these and you're not keeping them sealed. I know Kufala ships these with the fold down plastic adhered with a sticker so you can put them back and re-seal them. You have listened to these, right?

I've already listened to all the show's via Official MP3 & Official Flac style. Gotta love the Pearl Jam community hookup! ;) I've checked each disc inside to make sure it's the right show per disc aswell. '08, heard somebody got 2 Camden disc 1 show's in one package, missing disc 2. Aswell, I will be making my own backup from these CD's (via data dvd, bluray disc)! Plus I bought extra CD's from Kufala, for gifts, friends, trips & special moments.

All is sweet! 8-)
  • demetrios wrote:

Just sayin!'

Well D...this sounds very lovely...BUT...night 3 was better than night 4 in my humble opinion...would prefer to see something special for that night.
    demetrios wrote:

Just sayin!'

Well D...this sounds very lovely...BUT...night 3 was better than night 4 in my humble opinion...would prefer to see something special for that night.

hmm .. maybe 2 Bluray releases? A Night 3 & a Night 4 release?
    It can be done. It's Pearl Jam, baby! :D

Though all 4 night's in a 4 Bluray (or 8 dvd) Collectors Edition Box Set would be KILLER!!! :shock:
  • demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Just sayin!'

hmm .. maybe 2 Bluray releases? A Night 3 & a Night 4 release?
    It can be done. It's Pearl Jam, baby! :D

Though all 4 night's in a 4 Bluray (or 8 dvd) Collectors Edition Box Set would be KILLER!!! :shock:

D...you know I would love it all!!! :lol: My favorite night though was night 3....oh to go back and hear it again...hhhmmm....maybe soon... :)
    D...you know I would love it all!!! :lol: My favorite night though was night 3....oh to go back and hear it again...hhhmmm....maybe soon... :)

Can't believe I missed ya in Philly! :(
    Before the offical bootlegs come out, you can still relive the Philly show's.
    Check out bt.etree.org for some sweet audience recordings.
  • demetrios wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: ....thank you D....walks away quickly!!!!!!
    demetrios wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: ....thank you D....walks away quickly!!!!!!

okie dokie! ;)
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    demetrios wrote:

I know I have a problem when I get more excited looking at pictures of stuff like this than I do when I look at pictures in a Hustler Magazine.
  • Good stuff Demetrios. Love the new avatar too.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetrios wrote:
    okie dokie! ;)
    HEY D!!!!

smiley-hug002.gif

thank you!!!! and there is always 2010...if I happen to make it to any shows...I am not too sure...
    demetrios wrote:
    okie dokie! ;)
    HEY D!!!!

smiley-hug002.gif

thank you!!!! and there is always 2010...if I happen to make it to any shows...I am not too sure...

np! :)
    Good stuff Demetrios. Love the new avatar too.

Thanks! :) Gizmo rocks! 8-)
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Anyone else see the mad amount of jewel cases behind the boots in the photo? I would ask D to post a picture of his PJ collection but I don't think there is enough bandwith on this site.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    Anyone else see the mad amount of jewel cases behind the boots in the photo? I would ask D to post a picture of his PJ collection but I don't think there is enough bandwith on this site.

There's a few dedicated Pearl Jam shelves @ my place.
    Minty archive fresh! 8-)
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,462
    The only problem is that the CD's aren't opened!! ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    JV130312 wrote:
    The only problem is that the CD's aren't opened!! ;)

Ya sure about that? ;)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    mvw wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I know I have a problem when I get more excited looking at pictures of stuff like this than I do when I look at pictures in a Hustler Magazine.

hustler sucks and cool av. fhm is where it's at these days.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?