Philly Bootlegs

RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
edited December 2009 in The Porch
where are they? Im sure Im miles behind on this post, but I just went to pick un 30&31 and am not seeing them, are they sold out or just never came out?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Haven't come out yet.
  • I'm sure someone will come on here and be like, "You should use the search function, asshole!" But I'm not that guy.

The bootlegs have not come out yet. There is speculation that the wait is attributed to something special being done for the Philly shows. Perhaps a box set or DVD/Blu-Ray. The keyword is "speculation".
    Chicago 8-23-09

• LAST WEEK KUFALA WROTE:
    No update on Philly at this time. Hoping to have more info next week. (don't take this as they will be released next week, just might have more info).
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just in time for Xmas ... in July, LOL! Anybody get their single yet, BTW, hahaha.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I would love to see a beautiful CD boxset with a DVD/Blu-Ray release. I would even be happy with a montage of songs spread over 4 nights ala IIC or Touring Band. If it is released in BluRay I will go out and buy a player. As of now I have been holding out.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • I would love to see a beautiful CD boxset with a DVD/Blu-Ray release. I would even be happy with a montage of songs spread over 4 nights ala IIC or Touring Band. If it is released in BluRay I will go out and buy a player. As of now I have been holding out.

Dont go out and get a blu-ray player..go get the PS-3..in time for rock band pearl jam !!! You know what made the philly shows extra special...was not seeing the ring girl after a-rod tied up game 3