looking for a MSG 08 setlist scans .....

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited December 2009 in The Porch
can anybody help me out with set list scans of the MSG 08 shows ...

my email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:joe2468@hotmail.com">joe2468@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> ...... just le me know when you send it

thanks
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    I have an original set list. I dont have a scanner, but could send you a picture of it.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    jrnyc wrote:
    I have an original set list. I dont have a scanner, but could send you a picture of it.

im looking for a scan ........ UNLESS you looking to sell it
    edited December 2009
    cmon someone has to have scan of the setlist
    Post edited by joe2468 on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    joe2468 wrote:
    cmon someone has to have scan of the set list

Joe, if you get hooked up, could I get a hookup, too? :)
  • joe, just curious, why do you need it? Are you framing your ticket or poster with it?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    joe, just curious, why do you need it? Are you framing your ticket or poster with it?

would love to frame it with the posters i got.... one of them is autographed ...so would be cool to throw the setlist in the mix

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s240 ... 010611.jpg
    http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s240 ... 010610.jpg
  • Thats a good idea kid. Ive been thinking about this the last couple minutes and Im guessing you'd need a great printing of this think. You would essentially want the aesthetic quality of the setlist scan to be the same as the poster/ticket/whatever in the frame. It would look kinda odd if the framing of the poster/ticket was brilliant and the setlist was printed on some inkjet with fading cartridges, no?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Thats a good idea kid. Ive been thinking about this the last couple minutes and Im guessing you'd need a great printing of this think. You would essentially want the aesthetic quality of the setlist scan to be the same as the poster/ticket/whatever in the frame. It would look kinda odd if the framing of the poster/ticket was brilliant and the setlist was printed on some inkjet with fading cartridges, no?

not at all.... if you can get a scan and scan in in TRUE COLOR then print it .....you could never tell the difference... i have done this before with and old setlist i buddy of mine use to have..we scaned it.. printed it out ...then put the two side by side...you couldnt tell from one to the next...it was kinda creepy
    im going to guess at any giving time at a pJ show there has to be atleast 50 setlist floating around ....the sound guys got them...guitar/bass guys got them so they know the next song and what guitars to have ready.... so Ed writes one setlist then photocopies it at least 30 times.. so every one is on the same page ....and to be honest with it all folded and stuff would only add to the coolness of the frame job.....in my opinion
  • joe2468 wrote:
    Thats a good idea kid. Ive been thinking about this the last couple minutes and Im guessing you'd need a great printing of this think. You would essentially want the aesthetic quality of the setlist scan to be the same as the poster/ticket/whatever in the frame. It would look kinda odd if the framing of the poster/ticket was brilliant and the setlist was printed on some inkjet with fading cartridges, no?

not at all.... if you can get a scan and scan in in TRUE COLOR then print it .....you could never tell the difference... i have done this before with and old setlist i buddy of mine use to have..we scaned it.. printed it out ...then put the two side by side...you couldnt tell from one to the next...it was kinda creepy

Good stuff kid. If you do find this scan, Id love to see a pic. Best of luck.
    edited December 2009
    joe2468 wrote:

Good stuff kid. If you do find this scan, Id love to see a pic. Best of luck.

ive seen it before ...people on the board have posted pictures ... in the framed poster thread... if you go to the five horizons site ..they got TONS of old setlist scans ... go check it out
    Post edited by joe2468 on
  • I meant your glorious autographed poster framed with the setlist scan. Like, the finished product. Sorry, I was kinda vague there.
    anyone.....please
    one more time.....
  • sorry no set list here...but i just wanted to say i LOVE your avatar...he even painted some "happy little trees"
  • bump
    up up AND AWAYYYYY
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Someone has them. Stone's tech sold his setlists on E Bay after the tour. I tried to buy both of the MSG setlists, but they got too costly...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • joe2468 wrote:
    i try but the machine dont work,its 3 in the morning here,ill try tomorrow,need to sleep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    joe2468 wrote:
    i try but the machine dont work,its 3 in the morning here,ill try tomorrow,need to sleep

thanks a million .. my email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:joe2468@hotmail.com">joe2468@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->