Options

Not for sale skateboard 03

arqarq Posts: 7,940
edited June 2010 in The Porch
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    arq wrote:

I want it!!! How much???? ............Oh....not for sale ....... :oops: ............... :cry:

nice board....
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I enjoyed mine. great little concave, good ride. Some bish stole it...mission beach. Still have one deck laying around. "A Tum Yeto Joint"

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/31432
  • Options
    still got the deck in my garage. with the emek bam and justin hampton one. and my first cabellero, indy trucks and ratbones and RAILS! shredding my tony hawk to get the paper in the mornings. i am a poser. gonna build my mini half next spring.

im old
  • Options
    bobhope wrote:
    ...i am a poser.... im old

:lol: 75% around here is "old" 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    bobhope wrote:
    still got the deck in my garage. with the emek bam and justin hampton one. and my first cabellero, indy trucks and ratbones and RAILS! shredding my tony hawk to get the paper in the mornings. i am a poser. gonna build my mini half next spring.

im old

"I am a poser", to funny man! Make sure you put on your helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads....... You might as well keep a bottle of tequila near by, because your going to be aching with that half pipe!! ;)
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    bobhope wrote:
    am a poser. ......im old

LOL! We're all getting old...the band is getting old...who really cares?

"Remember back the early days when you were young & thus amazed?" (EV) ...well, I still am...amazed, that is!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    bobhope wrote:

And Fat! Or should i say buff? :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    bobhope wrote:

And Fat! Or should i say buff? :lol::lol::lol:

In my house we say, "we're not fat, we have an excess of love!"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    and i just watched my 4 year old daughter "snowboard" down our sideyard hill, and not fall (like her father)..... she's got good dna! i used to have skills.....the mini half is for her....
  • Options
    I still have mine. Its up in a closet somewhere. In hibernation till its put in the man cave with all the other PJ shit.
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    I was smart and bought 2... 1 to cut sick on and do rad tricks on, and 1 to hang on the wall. Wore the first one to death and recently bought a Howard Zinn one to continue my endo rail grab aerials on.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Ty wrote:
    I was smart and bought 2... 1 to cut sick on and do rad tricks on, and 1 to hang on the wall. Wore the first one to death and recently bought a Howard Zinn one to continue my endo rail grab aerials on.

:o:o:o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Howard Zinn board???? WTF ...I need details! I get wood when talking about Zinn.....

Do you have a link...or a pic?
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Ty wrote:

:o:o:o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Howard Zinn board???? WTF ...I need details! I get wood when talking about Zinn.....

Do you have a link...or a pic?

Those were for sale here for a long time! they sold out after the great sale :geek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options

And Fat! Or should i say buff? :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

In my house we say, "we're not fat, we have an excess of love!"[/quote][/quote]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Suuuuurrrreeeee Around here we just saying we've been spending an extra amount of time at the Gym.... which is why we have the big guns.... and the thunder thighs....
    or that we were just born with big bones.....LOL....
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    arq wrote:
    This is the first one I saw. I still have it and still haven't got around to putting it up anywhere.
  • Options
    I have one, unused
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    Wow I remember these, I was going to buy my brother one whenever he first started getting into Pearl Jam (and me, as well) in 03.

Gah, it's been that long since Pearl Jam has been in Oklahoma? Show some love, PJ.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,009
    Have you seen this one?

48153b09-c25d-4d69-83ad-afb664a2c4ca.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118887

Still no official word on who won the skateboards. :|
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Have you seen this one?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118887

I saw it but what are the chances? :|
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Is it available for sale yet? ?? Just wondering...its been a few hours since you posted this thread..... :lol:
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Is it available for sale yet? ?? Just wondering...its been a few hours since you posted this thread..... :lol:

Maybe i'll go to L.A. on it for the next tour Miami-L.A. with style 8-)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:

Maybe i'll go to L.A. on it for the next tour Miami-L.A. with style 8-)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: just take the 10fwy west all the way....till you hit ocean.....

OK it's been about 15mins or so since the last post........ Is it available now? LOL....
  • Options
    I have one still sealed.Got it at the St. Louis show.They were on the here for a while
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Had one still sealed til I donated it to the Wishlist Party in San Diego this year.............
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Have you seen this one?

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=118887

:o
    Sydney ♥ March 10, 1995
    Sydney ♥ March 11, 1995
    Melbourne ♥ November 20, 2009
    To be continued... March 25, 2011 EV Solo Yeeeeeeeew!
  • Options
    Yep. Still got mine
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,030
    I have one- present back in 03 from my now exwife- not in the wrapper though
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    i took mine out of the wrapper to mount on the wall, damn if i didn't scratch the hell out of it some how

still it looks cool as hell
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    one for sale on craigslist.

not mine

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/clt/1763707994.html
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
    I have the same board as the OP. It's in my storage room somewhere. If I can find it, I'd be more than willing to part with it. It's just the board, as I never did anything to it(ala put wheels on it, rode it, etc.). I don't know what they go for, but I'm a reasonable guy.