PJ collection with some tunes... What do you think?

Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Ok- my two previous threads have been locked up and thrown behind bars. This thread is not about my listings, I am sure they are irrelevant at this point because so many of you have already seen them anyway.................... This new thread can die today ..... I am just looking for a little feedback on the slide show.... Seriously ....what do you think? if is sucks - it sucks, no biggie.....if you like it ---cool.......This is the third time I have ever created/attempted a slide show.....I kind of feel proud about it...... :oops: ...........I am using a very basic Picasa.... and I am not a professional.......what is a good application to use for these types of projects?? .......... Just looking for some thoughts.......thanks... Actually PM me the thoughts....so this can die today.... thanks

http://picasaweb.google.com/tonifig8/Mo ... 6071221858
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    edited December 2009
    do u have a learning disability
    Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • he...... might......

not sure.......though.............................
  • lol
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • completely off topic, but all the baby-love avatars made me want to change mine :D
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    May as well throw mine in there too. :lol:
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    edited December 2009
    Deleted. My post was incorrect. I thought he set up a link to his account, it was somebody else's that was posing in photos with celebs and blocking out their face.

But still, it is stuff like this that Ed wouldn't sign stuff for me. Who would of framed it and had it hanging proudly on a wall
    Post edited by pjfan31 on
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    epicFAIL.jpg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    You know man, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in one of your previous threads, I thought cut him some slack.

Then I did some sniffing around on your ebay site, and found all these photos of celebrities and your face blocked out, getting their autograph. That suggests to me that you're in it to profit out of other people's name. I further concluded that you are part of the reason, that the two times I met Ed, he wouldn't sign anything Why? because how can he distinguish from some guy who wants to sell his stuff for $800 on ebay and a bloke who wanted to frame an autographed poster and frame it. He can't.

that's what sucks about the whole thing. Real fans can't get stuff signed now because of profiteers.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    pjfan31 wrote:
    You know man, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in one of your previous threads, I thought cut him some slack.

Then I did some sniffing around on your ebay site, and found all these photos of celebrities and your face blocked out, getting their autograph. That suggests to me that you're in it to profit out of other people's name. I further concluded that you are part of the reason, that the two times I met Ed, he wouldn't sign anything Why? because how can he distinguish from some guy who wants to sell his stuff for $800 on ebay and a bloke who wanted to frame an autographed poster and frame it. He can't.

Hey man... I remember you ..Thanks for the posts.... The truth is that I have only met ed 3 times and those three times I never got a signature myself. I only said thank you .... or just kept my distance....didn't even want to look.... Anyhow... I want this thread to die....and I wont respond to anyone's comments....except this one....Look at my account I have never sold anything signed or bought anything signed on ebay. I only collect Presidential signatures.... I think you have the wrong person.... Here is my ebay name.. micromail24 .... Located in CA....
  • Does the guardian they released you to know you have access to the internet?
    edited December 2009
    Everything I have claimed to be or have said on here is true.... I am not lying about anything.... I am not in the signature business - I have provided my account info.... and I have never bought anything on ebay related to signatures or sold anything related to signatures .....other then presidential stuff....and that's because I buy/sell/trade presidential items......
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    You really are a piece of work man. :roll:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12

Why? I have provided my seller name .... I am not hiding anything... Do you really think I would take the time to debate people on here if I was lying? Come on.... if that was the case ...why would I care? And besides I am selling vintage items... I am selling one of a kind stuff, not basic signatures.... That just isn't cool....... I would appreciate it if you looked into my account........ I have been straight forward about everything.....and For anyone to accuse me of lying ......really gets to me.....

micromail24 of my ebay name......Heck it's even my twitter name.......just to prove my identity.... I have even posted my email through this whole thing....
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    tonifig8 wrote:

Why? I have provided my seller name .... I am not hiding anything... Do you really think I would take the time to debate people on here if I was lying? Come on.... if that was the case ...why would I care? And besides I am selling vintage items... I am selling one of a kind stuff, not basic signatures.... That just isn't cool....... I would appreciate it if you looked into my account........ I have been straight forward about everything.....and For anyone to accuse me of lying ......really gets to me.....

micromail24 of my ebay name......

ONCE AGAIN...YOU have COMPLETELY missed my point, and ASSUMMED what I was referring too....I will not debate you, or approve or disapprove or pass or fail or whatever you want to call it that will give you the much needed validation you so DESPERATELY seek....I will simply say again...YOU sir, are a piece of work ... :roll:

And in the end, it doesnt matter anyhow, as this will be locked as well...and you will create another and it too will be locked...One can only hope you run out of chances and are banned...Have a GREAT night... ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    tonifig8 wrote:

micromail24 of my ebay name......

ONCE AGAIN...YOU have COMPLETELY missed my point, and ASSUMMED what I was referring too....I will not debate you, or approve or disapprove or pass or fail or whatever you want to call it that will give you the much needed validation you so DESPERATELY seek....I will simply say again...YOU sir, are a piece of work ... :roll:

And in the end, it doesnt matter anyhow, as this will be locked as well...and you will create another and it too will be locked...One can only hope you run out of chances and are banned...Have a GREAT night... ;)

I just want it to be clear...... whatever your point is or what not..... I do NOT go around getting signatures of celebrities or whatever..... I am not looking for anymore debate..... As far as I am concerned the only reason I came back here is because of people continuing to disrespect me ....on those other threads...
    I wont be listing my items again on this board...... that is for sure.....

and if anyone wants to discuss anything --- just send me a pm.... because I'm done with this........I lost all hope in this community ....I'll go back to where I came from.....