Crazy Breed's Signatures on Ebay Vintage Pearl Jam!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I'M BACK!!

hey....Ed signed my ass cheek and i sat on a bunch of pictures...like a but stamper or ass cheek printing press...what do ya think i can get for them?.....i mean...the pictures are of Obama...does that matter? plus i can tell people they are scratch and sniff!! i'll be like "yeah..i told ya he was full of shit!"...oh man...i'm gonna be rich!!........THANKS ED!!!

anyone interested PM me....i don't wanna whore out an eBay link...that's just low class.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ass sniffer
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ebay link?
  • You are in a mood today I see. :lol::lol::lol:
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're right, these have to go to REAL PJ fans.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Low class?
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    Low class?

just cause i live in a fuck'n trailer park doesn't give you the right to talk shit Mr.uppity upper crust!!
    edited December 2009
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Low class?

just cause i live in a fuck'n trailer park doesn't give you the right to talk shit Mr.uppity upper crust!!

I want to know what you mean by low class I didn't mention anything about where you live...... Am i low class or am i an uppity upper?
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Ed signed my ass cheek and i sat on a bunch of pictures...like a but stamper or ass cheek printing press...
    Won't the signatures be backwards? Or I guess the correct term would be ass-backwards. I'd normally want to see photos but I really don't think I want to go there this time...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Low class?

I want to know what you mean by low class...... Am i low class or am i an uppity upper?

hey wait a minute :lol::lol::lol: you're the fucker who just got his thread locked :lol::lol::lol:
    hey wait a minute :lol::lol::lol: you're the fucker who just got his thread locked :lol::lol::lol:

What's so funny about that? I don't get it.
This discussion has been closed.