Best. Christmas present. EVER.

2»

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    No bonus...no gift...lots of lay-offs....you are very lucky indeed!
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    And all I get is a damn ham!! You must kiss some serious ass!!! HAHA!
    Seriously...that is cool
    I'd love a free ham.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    That is just flat-out awesome.
  • To answer some questions:

I am an assistant manager/bartender for Outback Steakhouse. We are always accepting applications. . .

My boss and I are both friends with a guy who is friends with Ed's uncle. (Sounds made up, I know!) He gets to go to all of the meet and greets before and after the shows he attends. He actually called me on the phone once let Ed say hello, but he had my number wrong in his phone. Anyway he was able to get a stack of merch signed when they hung out in Chicago this year. There are lots of people in our "circle" getting some cool signed posters and such for Christmas this year!

No, it isn't under UV glass, should it be? Not familiar with this.

Thanks to everyone who has replied and reminded me how lucky I am, I am still amazed. I can not wait for the day I can pass along something as equally cool to someone else!

Will.
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    What a great boss you have! Merry Christmas from a fellow Tennessean.
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    To answer some questions:

I am an assistant manager/bartender for Outback Steakhouse. We are always accepting applications. . .

My boss and I are both friends with a guy who is friends with Ed's uncle. (Sounds made up, I know!) He gets to go to all of the meet and greets before and after the shows he attends. He actually called me on the phone once let Ed say hello, but he had my number wrong in his phone. Anyway he was able to get a stack of merch signed when they hung out in Chicago this year. There are lots of people in our "circle" getting some cool signed posters and such for Christmas this year!

Thanks to everyone who has replied and reminded me how lucky I am, I am still amazed. I can not wait for the day I can pass along something as equally cool to someone else!

Will.

take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around...if you're at the outback in nashville i'll come eat a steak and drool over your shirt!!
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Congrats. Your boss rocks :P :P :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Nice! :D
  • :D:D Hope my boss reading this?
  • To answer some questions:

Will.

you have the best kind of boss!!!!! mines a f*&king bitch!!!!!! :lol: thats got to be the best chrissy present ive ever seen!!!! i would die if i got something like that
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising