Pearl Jam O2 London 2009...HELP lol

jackilfjackilf Posts: 4
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hi, I was at this inspired gig a few months back but failed to purchase a black stickman tour t-shirt and now i'm regretting it BIG TIME. Try as i may i can't seem to find one online and was wondering if anybody on here can help me? At the moment i'm desperate for one lol. I'm after a large size.

Hope somebody on here can help me and look forward to seeing you all again in London next year, I did like it when Mr Vedder tricked us by saying PJ were not coming back to europe for quite a while, what he meant to say was 'see you all next year!

Thanks for reading

John in the UK
John Slater
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I can only seem to find one from the Sheperds bush show.
    Sorry. :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    I can only seem to find one from the Sheperds bush show.
    Sorry. :(

You have one large stickman shirt from shepard bush for sale?
    I would like to have it, if possible!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Seems an impossible task unless there is somebody on the inside who can help us. There is a Shepherds Bush t-shirt for sale right now on ebay, unfortunately it is a small to medium size! here is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEARL-JAM-SHEPHER ... 500wt_1182

only a couple of hours left though.

If anybody can help then i would be eternally grateful. I've managed to get me a t-shirt from the 1996 tour, only took me 13 years lol, sometimes ebay can be f-ing awesome for this kind of thing. But i'm thinking im gonna be waiting another 13 years for this t-shirt by which time i will be a 50 year old fan and god knows where Pearl Jam will be then. Hopefully banging out more studio albums.

Kind Regards

John
    John Slater
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    my first ever gig was PJ in Dublin on the No Code tour and it was ripped :x :x after the Manchester gig this year as it was drenched in a lot of sweat that when i tried in vain to take it off i heard that horrible sound.

oh well frame it now i think!.
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london