Austin City Limits!

riCotokYoriCotokYo Posts: 159
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I'm currently watching the ACL show for the fourth time....Man, this goes down as my favorite DVD/TV show ever....and usually I'm annoyed by bands that dominate their set with mostly tracks off of their newest LP, but Backspacer is so freakin' good ya know....And Red Mosquito with Ben....such a good song, and Ben nails his part....especially when the melody for the outro kicks in.....anyway, i love this...I hope I can find it on BR soon!....cheers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Glad I'm not the only one! I've watched it 3 times so far!! I love it!
  • Only played once on PBS in Phoenix and since I have a cellphone made in 2001 I do not have DVR. Anyone burn a copy on dvd and like to trade for some live cd's? Or know of a site where I can download it? Thanks
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • love it but..mtv unplugged will never never,i mean NEVER loose number 1 in history..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    riCotokYo wrote:
    I'm currently watching the ACL show for the fourth time....Man, this goes down as my favorite DVD/TV show ever....and usually I'm annoyed by bands that dominate their set with mostly tracks off of their newest LP, but Backspacer is so freakin' good ya know....And Red Mosquito with Ben....such a good song, and Ben nails his part....especially when the melody for the outro kicks in.....anyway, i love this...I hope I can find it on BR soon!....cheers!
    I watched it every day for a bit- like all PJ on my dvr- now its people speak- Eddie does a great job on that- I think he would be a good actor now too- he can command his emotion- he has changed so wonderfully over the years.
  • love it but..mtv unplugged will never never,i mean NEVER loose number 1 in history..
    I have to agree with you, their performance on MTV unplugged is the best performance ever. :D

Barb
    you know....I'm gunna go ahead and agree with you, I watched the unplugged over and over (on vhs) back in the day...they were still really fresh, and right out of the box.....so, that being said....it's my second fav....I wasn't even thinking about that one!....cheers!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    SB49818 wrote:
    Only played once on PBS in Phoenix and since I have a cellphone made in 2001 I do not have DVR. Anyone burn a copy on dvd and like to trade for some live cd's? Or know of a site where I can download it? Thanks

pm sent! :)
  • pandora wrote:
    riCotokYo wrote:
    I watched it every day for a bit- like all PJ on my dvr- now its people speak- Eddie does a great job on that- I think he would be a good actor now too- he can command his emotion- he has changed so wonderfully over the years.
    what is People Speak, and where can i find it?!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    riCotokYo wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    riCotokYo wrote:
    what is People Speak, and where can i find it?!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119930

http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=11 ... RF-2101629