Help Me Find the Doors Tribute Music

bearfoot61bearfoot61 Posts: 119
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know if the music that was done in tribute to the Doors, with the remaining members of the doors was released as a CD and/or DVD. I haven't been able to find it in ITunes or Amazon. I love the stuff that Eddie did and also Travis Meeks' version of The End. I found it on LimeWire a long time ago, so I know it must have been recorded, but don't know if it was bootlegged. Thanks.
You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets, oh
Or you can come to terms and realize
You're the only one who cannot forgive yourself, oh
Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    There is a Doors tribute album called Stoned Immaculate, but Ed isn't on it. I wanna say there was a VH1 Storytellers with several different performers from it.

The only thing Ed did with the Doors is the HoF performance.
  • I am unaware of any official releases of the audio as far as it being on a cd and yes you kind find the audio on the internet....you might like to check on the R'n'R Hall of Fame Induction dvd set which was released in November...two songs (I think) from that inducation are included on it and I believe Eddie's induction speech for the Ramones is as well...if I'm wrong about that shoot me.
    There is a three-disc set plus a mega one with 9 dvds in it...loads of great shit on there too

Edit: Here's the link to details on those dvds...Light my Fire and Break on Through with Ed are on it
    https://www.rockhalldvd.com/Rock-And-Ro ... ve-DVD.dtm
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    DewieCox wrote:
    There is a Doors tribute album called Stoned Immaculate, but Ed isn't on it. I wanna say there was a VH1 Storytellers with several different performers from it.

The only thing Ed did with the Doors is the HoF performance.

everything dewie said is correct.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel