NOT AN FYI...EV WALLET FOR SALE w/ EV pick & Evel Knievel

2»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    81 wrote:
    when you wear your closing the spectrum t shirt, do you ever feel like you should be sued for false advertisement? :lol:

nope.......i haven't worn it yet! :mrgreen:

what? that's like the greatest shirt in the world. :shock:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1850809975

well .. the back artwork is ...
  • demetrios wrote:
    what? that's like the greatest shirt in the world. :shock:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1850809975

well .. the back artwork is ...

hell yeah...that's why i want to preserve it!!
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330387387295&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and, no, I will not answer every comment or question like our friend Mr. you-know-who

I simply need to make some $$$$$$ and know that many of you on the board would like to buy this,
    this is not an FYI thread.... ;)

Hey man,

Just wanted to check on one thing -- the Evil Knievel pick in this auction is stage used, right? The only reason I ask is that I just saw in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119429) that you got a Knievel pick in your wallet as well. Just making sure I understand exactly what I'm bidding on.

Thanks!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    Dang! The last one that sold on ebay went for $191.

Too much for this guy, but good luck.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330387387295&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and, no, I will not answer every comment or question like our friend Mr. you-know-who

I simply need to make some $$$$$$ and know that many of you on the board would like to buy this,
    this is not an FYI thread.... ;)

lol :lol:

I am not going to spend much time here like I did with that famous autographed SDE thread where you were outed by someone else and I got bashed for continuing the discussion. My reputation was based on that, oh well. It seems to stick now...

I just find it "odd' that you need to make $$$ after spending so much money on ordering practically everything here - from 10c and other companies.

You even preach to others about being happy to be in the building with EV or PJ.... yet you put your hands on the merch as much as possible - hell, you even bought quite a few t-shirts from Target for the WishListFoundation (nice, btw).

oh, and you were complaining about the people outside philly for buying t-shirts and selling on e-bay.

Just weird... and no, I'm not gonna spend here bashing you... not interested in upholding my reputation. :P

I just seek for honesty and accountability. Fairness. We're supposed to be looking out for each other.

Here you are being honest. Good.

Although I do question about "hate to do this..." I've seen that before. :mrgreen:

Oh well...I did fall off the wagon and sold my Benny Hall for what I paid it for - $525 because my bank account was severely negative and I've tried alternative assistance programs to no avail.

So, because I did that, I can't say anything here.... :P
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    love when people call other people out

meow!!
  • nobody has replied with any substance yet.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • [

Trailer Park Boys...look on some torrent sites and find them...start off with the first 3 or 4 seasons...very funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    IamMine wrote:

you even bought quite a few t-shirts from Target (to sell on ebay) for the WishListFoundation (nice, btw).

fixed....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller

i don't really care on way or the other....but a little forum drama is always fun. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    nobody has replied with any substance yet.

I have kind of given up on this place after the last one, really...Some do it for kicks, and some do it to be dicks! Hard to decipher anymore...I intitially thought this was just for a laugh...But I am not so sure any longer. This place has just changed in so many ways the last year or so. Some days it is fun, and most it is a big old drag...imho. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • nobody has replied with any substance yet.

the guy is selling his wallet...what the fuck do you want? Shakespeare? ;):mrgreen:

who cares? leave him alone...bid or don't bid....fuck with him or fuck off....fucking pit police need to be tased! :twisted: (no, not you LeatherMosquitoMan)
This discussion has been closed.