the shit you find on ebay...

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited December 2009 in The Porch
none better than this.. none

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNRELEASED-PEARL-JA ... 23045c82d9

"This is a hard one to explain! Pearl Jam recorded this as a Christmas Single in 1993. but when the record company heard the recored, and heard Eddie Vedder using the dreaded "C" word in the live performance, they would not release it! So, as a result, the released version of the record has the foul language bleeped out! Only a very few copies of the UNSCENSORED single were pressed before this happened, and in this auction is one of those! These were NEVER released to the public, and you will not see another like it. I have included in the auction one of the traditional released singles, so you can compare, but this ULTRA RARE piece of Pearl Jam History is really the jewel of my collection. TO BE CLEAR, YOU RECEIVE 2 RECORDS WITH THIS AUCTION. ONE IS THE REGULAR FAN CLUB RELEASE, THE OTHER IS AN UNCENSORED VERSION WHICH WAS NEVER RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC OR THE FAN CLUB. YOU CANNOT FIND THIS VERSION ANYWHERE! This truly is a prize for any collection. You dont want to miss this one. This rare find is a must for any collection! BID NOW!"
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments