We're insane!

2»

Comments

• Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    demetrios wrote:
    Who the hell is Tokio Hotel? :shock:

Dude, if you're lucky enough to not know, just walk away! Your life is so much better not knowing about it...
  • demetrios wrote:

I think of all the things I've read that you've posted, Demetrios, this comment is the one I HATE! You stupid lucky bastard, not knowing who they are! Cheers! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    mrshock13 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I think of all the things I've read that you've posted, Demetrios, this comment is the one I HATE! You stupid lucky bastard, not knowing who they are! Cheers! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I swear I have never heard of this band before.
    Curious that I am, I went to youtube.com.
    Searched for the first song that came up.
    I was blown away how shitty this band was.

Happy Festivus! :mrgreen:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Hinn wrote:
    Just Breathe I understand, but what's the deal with the 7% who voted Fixer instead of Unthought Known?

They prefered it. :roll:
    That's just unpossible!!!1
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hinn wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Just Breathe I understand, but what's the deal with the 7% who voted Fixer instead of Unthought Known?

They prefered it. :roll:
    That's just unpossible!!!1

Actually, I put in The Fixer. I kind of just went with the single...then realized I could have put Just Breathe...then after seeing the results, realized that I could have put any song...so I went and put Unthought Known as another vote. Problem solved.
  • [/quote]

Actually, I put in The Fixer. I kind of just went with the single...then realized I could have put Just Breathe...then after seeing the results, realized that I could have put any song...so I went and put Unthought Known as another vote. Problem solved.[/quote]

im glad that im not the only one that thought you had to go with the single too!
    hope i dont offend anyone but
    WATS WITH THE FREAKS VOTING FOR LADY GAGA? only famous cause it has half a dick? i dont class that as a talent and her singing irks me no end! id rather POKER HER IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising