Americans leaping accros the pond in June?

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hey,
:arrow: Are any Americans following the band to the old country?

I hope this is ok if I post this here, I thought you'd all love to hear that there is a fantastic package deal I can recommend for the London PJ show in June, ticket, transportation, hotel and London bar/city tour all inclusive -
This is a very reliable company that I've traveled with to several concerts before, professionalize in concert travel and a constant party atmosphere.
If I can set up a list of interested folks – I will be able to get back to you and give you details of a custom made offer for Jamheads… Best thing is – you don't need to worry about a thing! For those of you who are done couch surfing and roughing it, as I've been doing ;)

So just roll call here and get back to working for your vacation time…

Einat.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    Hey Einat... would you be able to help out Canucks as well? :D
    In any case, thanks a lot for helping!
    Ben
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    einatshaul wrote:
    Hey,
    :arrow: Are any Americans following the band to the old country?

I hope this is ok if I post this here, I thought you'd all love to hear that there is a fantastic package deal I can recommend for the London PJ show in June, ticket, transportation, hotel and London bar/city tour all inclusive -
    This is a very reliable company that I've traveled with to several concerts before, professionalize in concert travel and a constant party atmosphere.
    If I can set up a list of interested folks – I will be able to get back to you and give you details of a custom made offer for Jamheads… Best thing is – you don't need to worry about a thing! For those of you who are done couch surfing and roughing it, as I've been doing ;)

So just roll call here and get back to working for your vacation time…

Einat.
    Yeah, I'm skipping Belfast which means there's a couple of days after Dublin where I'm free to lead people around, my place is like couchsurfing central for out of town Jamily people who don't mind the couch or the air mattress, the variety of wigs does make for a party atmosphere, and I've already got directions set up for people who wanna take the night bus to queue up early at Hyde Park, but....

This service doesn't come with a ticket!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Canucks would work! I guess would be them same - without flights.

Common, anyone heading to London, you don't want to be alone!
  • I am coming for Dublin and Belfast and have a question. Is there a train connecting these two cities? Really do not want the expense of a rental car plus the thought of driving in traffic on the other side of road and other side of car is not exciting.

If there is no train, what public transportation is available and what are estimated costs? Plus what sort of time should I plan for to make this trip?

Thank you.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    TUTMAN08 wrote:
    I am coming for Dublin and Belfast and have a question. Is there a train connecting these two cities? Really do not want the expense of a rental car plus the thought of driving in traffic on the other side of road and other side of car is not exciting.

If there is no train, what public transportation is available and what are estimated costs? Plus what sort of time should I plan for to make this trip?

Thank you.

There are trains and buses. Train around two hours, bus around three.

Train can't be booked until a month before date of travel and costs €10
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?