Older Bootlegs

ClaytoClayto Posts: 6
edited December 2009 in The Porch
So It's been since 2003 that I have been tavelling around to see Pearl Jam and I almost have all the live shows I have been to on CD or Digital. I was wondering if there is anyway you can purchase bootlegs of shows before the most recent tours? Particularly I am looking for General Motors Place/Vancouver, BC/2003. If anyone knows how I can come across this it would be very much appreciated.
Only dead fish go with the flow
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    Clayto wrote:
    So It's been since 2003 that I have been tavelling around to see Pearl Jam and I almost have all the live shows I have been to on CD or Digital. I was wondering if there is anyway you can purchase bootlegs of shows before the most recent tours? Particularly I am looking for General Motors Place/Vancouver, BC/2003. If anyone knows how I can come across this it would be very much appreciated.

they're out of print, so the only way to find them is ebay (if you're like me and want an original copy).

Some shows from the '00 and '03 tours were released to retail and are a little easier to find (there were alot more shows in '00 that went retail than '03).

I'm pretty sure Vancouver wasn't one of them, so I think your best bet is ebay.
  • im looking for the washington dc shows from 06 and 08. any help is appreciated.
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • all of the 00 tour went to retail, but are now OOP

03 tour was on sale for a limited time on this site and again are OOP, only about 3 shows went to retail.

secondary markets are going to be your best bet for originals.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    www.pearljambootlegs.org is your friend
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    I bought a few missing prints on Sony's online store. They used to have many ''00 & '03 print's. Think they stopped selling by '06. Prices on them were amazing.

Amazon.com got some, but are way over price. eBay is probably your best source today. Many times you'll see full set's up. Many sell them on ebay today cause they would rather have mp3's then the original silver pressed disc. :lol:
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    im looking for the washington dc shows from 06 and 08. any help is appreciated.

The '06 shows are up on iTunes, and you can still buy the '08 shows in the goods section here.
  • Thanx for the info above,im downloading the o6 show i went to in Melb with my sister who has since passed away :cry: after all these yrs of searching for that bootlegg i have found it YAY!!!Only wish i had of asked here earlier,you guys are the best,thankyou so much!!! ;)
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • pearljambootlegs.org IS MY FRIEND!!!!
    Only dead fish go with the flow