posters for sale

KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hello everyone. I recently got the wonderful news that I'm gonna be a dad, so I guess this is where I need to be responsible and shift some priorities. As much as I want to keep these around, I need to sell off a few of my posters that are way down on the framing list or are just taking up space. So if you're interested, PM me with an offer that you think is fair. Here's the list (in no particular order):

Santa Barbara '06 S/N
Seattle '00 S/N
Munich '00 S/N
Boston '08 (both nights)
DC '03 (one of my all time favorites)
Hartford '08
SF trilogy '06 S/N (all the same number)
Cali trio '03 S/N AP2 (all three professionally matted & framed the same)
both EV "April Fools" WC tour '08 posters
Raleigh '98 (professionally matted & framed)

A lot of these have been rolled up for a while, but they are all in great shape. They'll all frame beautifully. I can email pictures upon request. The shipping cost for the framed posters is yet to be determined, but the rest I'll send insured for $8 per tube in the US. Enjoy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Congratulations - and good luck with the sale.

best,
    tonifig8
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Thank you!
    Let me stress the "PM me with an offer" part of my post. You guys know what these are (or aren't ) worth, so just throw out a REASONABLE offer.
    edited December 2009
    Let me try this... I'll add some prices to the posters so people stop asking how much.

Santa Barbara '06 S/N $100
    Seattle '00 S/N $45
    Koln/Salzburg '00 S/N $45
    Boston '08 both nights $45 (each)
    DC '03 $90 SOLD
    Hartford '08 $60
    SF trilogy '06 S/N $125
    framed Cali trio '03 AP 2 $350
    both EV '08 WC tour posters $65 (each)
    Raleigh '98 framed $650
    Post edited by KC2917 on
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I'd be curious to see what the Cali treo looks like framed and see if it would be something I'd want to hang. I'm pretty particular about my frame jobs, but I'd be curious to see. I think the suggested price seems reasonable, depending on the quality of the frames.