DUBLIN TICKETMASTER QUESTION??

luke.harvey3luke.harvey3 Posts: 283
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I had 2 in the bag!! checkingout!! and boom the page went! now its saying when i try again 2 r reserved but i dont know how to get back to the page!!!
HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Call ticketmaster
  • im trying its just engaged all the time! :(
  • I think you're SOL by now. There's always a possibility extra tickets could be release before the show but this is never announced and you just have to keep trying the online form.
  • I had 2 in the bag!! checkingout!! and boom the page went! now its saying when i try again 2 r reserved but i dont know how to get back to the page!!!
    HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Had you entered your credit card details?
  • I had 2 in the bag!! checkingout!! and boom the page went! now its saying when i try again 2 r reserved but i dont know how to get back to the page!!!
    HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

yea card details were in! just needed to send them! and it went! i cant see view cart or anything like that! ive give up hope now! save money for next tour n just be happy with London!!:)
    HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

yea card details were in! just needed to send them! and it went! i cant see view cart or anything like that! ive give up hope now! save money for next tour n just be happy with London!!:)

Man i'm sorry to hear that. Ticketmaster have a long history of being incompetant when it comes to their online sevice. But dude like ya said, you've got London.
    HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Check your credit card statement and see if the payment is pending. If so then your order has probably gone onto the Ticketmaster system but will be awaiting confirmation. Keep trying to telephone them to find out.

A similar thing has happened to me before, I got timed out on the check out page, after entering my card details, and didn't know if my order had gone through or not, didn't get an email etc. When I called them I found that my order was still on their system, in a pending state, but they only hold the tickets for a few hours before releasing them back onto the market.
    I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate...

Dublin, 23-08-06; London, 18-06-07; London, 18-08-09; London, 25-06-10; Manchester, 20-06-12; Manchester, 21-06-12; EV London, 30-07-12; EV London, 31-07-12
  • You may also want to check your My Ticketmaster page. If you see your order there then the tickets will be on their way. I don't think I've ever had a pending order though so I don't know if that shows up on that page.