******Updated*******North New Jersey are you kidding me???

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm drunk and watching jersey shore with my wife.
What the fuck is wrong with these people???

I may never visit NJ again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I'm home watching ACL Sounds fucking Great !! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah i'm stoned as hell !!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    this should be called the NORTH jersey shore.

you don't see this kind of debauchery in sea isle :x

F north jersey!
    www.myspace.com
  • http://tarrmachine.blogs.com/jersey_douchebags/

its like some kind of bizarre new jersey cult of douchebags.

but i know its not most people there.
  • As if New Jersey didn't have a bad name already. I'm completely mortified and embarrassed by this show. Funny thing is is that I've never seen it. My friend told me about it and he only watched it for four minutes and had to turn it off. Honestly I wanted to vomit when he told me about a group of guido chicks that call themselves the guidettes. I have spent 26 summers at the southern nj shores. i have visited the northern shores and they are quite nice, that is if you want to pay 10 bucks to get on the beach. This show is exactly why I identify myself being from philadelphia, that and because i live 15 minutes away from phila. I want no affiliation with north jersey.

In my opinion, this is the opportunity for S. Jersey to succeed from N. Jersey. No offense to those of you who are from that area. I'm sure you can agree that you live amongst tools.
  • Tony Soprano for mayor and to head the clean up operation.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    I think most of these fucks are from Staten Island....I can't believe there are people like this in the world..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    'Snickers' gets knocked the fuck out by some asshole gym teacher from Queens..she is annoying as fuck, but what kind of fucking scumbag fuck would punch a woman in the face like this..unbelievable:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0CuRWmdio
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    If you single out a particular group in any area of the country you can make quite a spectical out of them.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    The Champ wrote:
    'Snickers' gets knocked the fuck out by some asshole gym teacher from Queens..she is annoying as fuck, but what kind of fucking scumbag fuck would punch a woman in the face like this..unbelievable:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0CuRWmdio

I'll take your word for it. I'm not gonna click on the link because I don't want to see another second of that show.
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I have yet to watch the show but plan on seeing what kind of idiots MTV has gathered up for it.

The sad thing is these people probably think there is nothing wrong with their behavior and that they will be stars after this show. :?
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • this should be called the NORTH jersey shore.

F north jersey!

How about Central Jersey? We got enough problems with the real housewives...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • intodeep wrote:
    If you single out a particular group in any area of the country you can make quite a spectical out of them.
    This is true. However having been there, the Jersey Shore is still special in its douchebaggery.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • The douchebags and ho's are from NY

They are on vacation in Seaside Heights NJ I believe

It's like a bad Real World...oh wait
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

F north jersey!

Sea Isle??? You rich brah??

And Seaside Heights has gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO downhill in the last 10 years...kinda disgraceful imo. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to Asbury Park...
    FirstExit wrote:

F north jersey!

i think you're confusing sea isle with stone harbor or avalon? the isle is more middle class than them. i love it there.
    www.myspace.com
    As if New Jersey didn't have a bad name already. I'm completely mortified and embarrassed by this show. Funny thing is is that I've never seen it. My friend told me about it and he only watched it for four minutes and had to turn it off. Honestly I wanted to vomit when he told me about a group of guido chicks that call themselves the guidettes. I have spent 26 summers at the southern nj shores. i have visited the northern shores and they are quite nice, that is if you want to pay 10 bucks to get on the beach. This show is exactly why I identify myself being from philadelphia, that and because i live 15 minutes away from phila. I want no affiliation with north jersey.

In my opinion, this is the opportunity for S. Jersey to succeed from N. Jersey. No offense to those of you who are from that area. I'm sure you can agree that you live amongst tools.

EXACTLY.
    www.myspace.com
  • Since I was a kid we've only vacationed in Ocean City NJ when we went to the shore

We had family that owned down there so we would vacation there

It's a dry town so you dont have many issues its more family orientated

It's expensive more than anything
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I love Sea Isle

F north jersey!

you're right! I'm from Sough Jersey, and my beaches never were like that...it really is embarassing...thank goodness I don't have the North Jersey accent :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    As if New Jersey didn't have a bad name already. I'm completely mortified and embarrassed by this show. Funny thing is is that I've never seen it. My friend told me about it and he only watched it for four minutes and had to turn it off. Honestly I wanted to vomit when he told me about a group of guido chicks that call themselves the guidettes. I have spent 26 summers at the southern nj shores. i have visited the northern shores and they are quite nice, that is if you want to pay 10 bucks to get on the beach. This show is exactly why I identify myself being from philadelphia, that and because i live 15 minutes away from phila. I want no affiliation with north jersey.

one of them cast members is from long island and is irish and doesnt have a ounce of guido in her. she just looks guido cause of her fake tan.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I'm drunk and watching jersey shore with my wife.
    What the fuck is wrong with these people???

I may never visit NJ again.

Just to add to it, their basketball team is a joke this year.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • i'm over in central NJ, farm country. you don't see this area of the state from the airport, or on Jersey Shore.

Jersey gets such a bad rap, I blame Piscopo
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • i live in jersey, trust me it is not like this!!!!!
  • Camden has to be the worst venue PJ ever played at.
    Hold On
    I love Sea Isle

atta guy
    www.myspace.com

F north jersey!

you're right! I'm from Sough Jersey, and my beaches never were like that...it really is embarassing...thank goodness I don't have the North Jersey accent :-)

atta girl
    www.myspace.com
    Camden has to be the worst venue PJ ever played at.

incorrect. and that venue is hundreds of miles away from where this show is filmed.
    www.myspace.com
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    FirstExit wrote:

And Seaside Heights has gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO downhill in the last 10 years...kinda disgraceful imo. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to Asbury Park...
    well Seaside was at the bottom of the hill 10 years ago, so it couldnt be any worse
    we used to call some of the folks down there steaks and steakettes-because they were such meatheads.

:lol:
  • Camden has to be the worst venue PJ ever played at.

incorrect. and that venue is hundreds of miles away from where this show is filmed.

I should have said it is the worst place I have ever seen them play.

While Camden is not really part of this discussion it is a place that does nothing for the reputation of NJ.
    By the way, it is 66 miles away.
    Hold On
    Camden has to be the worst venue PJ ever played at.

I should have said it is the worst place I have ever seen them play.

While Camden is not really part of this discussion it is a place that does nothing for the reputation of NJ.
    By the way, it is 66 miles away.

yeah, this thread should really be called "North Jersey, are you kidding me?"

camden has nothing to do with it.
    www.myspace.com