Soundgarden's Slaves and Bulldozers with Alive tag.

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited December 2009 in The Porch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO18jd0bqvM

cool shit if you havent seen it!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk. wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO18jd0bqvM

cool shit if you havent seen it!

Thanks for sharing dude.. :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    I own that show on vhs, which I converted to dvd. I forgot what it's called, but it was great performance.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    OGT92 wrote:
    I own that show on vhs, which I converted to dvd. I forgot what it's called, but it was great performance.

Ah, you got the audio ripped? i have been looking for the highest quality audio from that show.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Sweet video!!
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    OGT92 wrote:

Ah yes, it's called Motorvision, just found the dvd.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    very nice
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Yeah, it's a Motorvision VHS rip but you can find it as a dvd, really exciting stuff!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i want that dvd... matt cameron playing the intro to jesus christ pose is one of the single hottest things on the planet.
  • I wish Jeff would start playing Jesus Christ Pose in Porch again...man, that used to ROCK!
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    I wish Jeff would start playing Jesus Christ Pose in Porch again...man, that used to ROCK!

eh?? :shock:
    doompony wrote:
    i want that dvd... matt cameron playing the intro to jesus christ pose is one of the single hottest things on the planet.

umm if you watch the jesus christ pose from that video.. the ending is ridiculous.. matt just goes all free style and stuff.
    i've got it on video at home... i used to obsessively watch it all the time and try to decipher what the hell they're talking about in the van

"she knew you were on codeine man..."

soundgarden is like.. a tear from an eye dreaming.

there's a little bit in this video (S&B) at the beginning... at about 28-29 seconds in where matt does a little burst of awesome hotness that i've dearly loved since i was about 15.
    doompony wrote:
    i've got it on video at home... i used to obsessively watch it all the time and try to decipher what the hell they're talking about in the van

there's a little bit in this video (S&B) at the beginning... at about 28-29 seconds in where matt does a little burst of awesome hotness that i've dearly loved since i was about 15.

WTF is he doing at 4.53, that sound is ridiculous!?
    remember when chris cornell was still awesome?
    doompony wrote:

his live shows still are.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Brisk. wrote:
    doompony wrote:

his live shows still are.

indeed, Chris is incredible live
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Good stuff!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Ricsard wrote:
    Yeah, it's a Motorvision VHS rip but you can find it as a dvd, really exciting stuff!

Official DVD or fan made (VHS>DVD)?
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Never heard that before. Frickin' awesome.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Brisk. wrote:
    doompony wrote:

yea man that ending is just unbelievable. I fucking love that sort of "what the fuck is he doing" off beat/odd time playing. I play really off beat alot, I love that style. Only thing is, I can't play anywhere on matts level.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    Brisk. wrote:
    doompony wrote:

yea man that ending is just unbelievable. I fucking love that sort of "what the fuck is he doing" off beat/odd time playing. I play really off beat alot, I love that style. Only thing is, I can't play anywhere on matts level.

yeah its so just random and badass, his ayotte just sound so perfect, nice sounding kit ever!
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Brisk. wrote:
    yeah its so just random and badass, his ayotte just sound so perfect, nice sounding kit ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFrcXqHh ... re=related

For anyone curious as to how hard that song really is to play on the drums. Their touring drummer totally BUTCHERS it. I knew it wouldn't be as good, but damn this is just terrible. He sounds like hes having so much trouble and even sounds off time a couple of times. The "off beat go crazy" ending is also really bad.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    Brisk. wrote:

For anyone curious as to how hard that song really is to play on the drums. Their touring drummer totally BUTCHERS it. I knew it wouldn't be as good, but damn this is just terrible. He sounds like hes having so much trouble and even sounds off time a couple of times. The "off beat go crazy" ending is also really bad.

it sounds like someone playing it on rockband. i couldn't listen to the whole thing. ugh. chris didn't sound so good either.

no that bitch ain't a part of me.... <--this is what i meant by "remember when chris used to be awesome... that song.. not awesome.
    Brisk. wrote:

Yeah i know i've seen chris a few times and this song is a let down lol but its great to hear it at the same time!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Yeah i know i've seen chris a few times and this song is a let down lol but its great to hear it at the same time!

I hav seen chris twice now and that drummer isnt so good at JCP but he done a very good job at slaves and bulldozers when i saw them in Glasgow in 2007.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Fucking awesome!!!! I cannot wait for a Soundgarden reunion!!!

I hav seen chris twice now and that drummer isnt so good at JCP but he done a very good job at slaves and bulldozers when i saw them in Glasgow in 2007.

he does like a sorta drum solo in the middle of it from my memory.