Further Dates Announced!!

eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,007
edited December 2009 in The Porch
June 22: Dublin, Ireland (02 Arena)
June 23: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK (Odyssey Arena)
June 25: London, UK (Hard Rock Calling @ Hyde Park)
June 27: Nijmegen, Holland (confirmed by Rockin' Park)
June 30: Berlin, Germany (Wuhlheide)
July 1: Gdynia, Poland (confirmed by Open'er Festival)
July 3: Arras, France (Main Square Festival)
July 4: Werchter, Belgium (Rock Werchter Festival)
July 6: TBD (to be decided)
July 9: Bilbao, Spain (confirmed by Bilbao BBK Live)
July 10: Oeiras, Portugal (Optimus Alive Festival)

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wow - nice!
    enjoy all!

nijmegen was a totally cool place for a show - nice they are going back!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Thanks for the update eboweddie... great news
    since I have found out that I missed TC Berlin ticket sale, I am spending my time to find out more about this tour announcement.
    And yup, Poland and Nijmegen seem to be confirmed.
    And I agree with decides2dream: Nijmegen is a great place for a gig. It was fantastic in 2007 and it will be great in 2010! So, a wonderful place to rock out...

Now I just hope TC tickets for this show go on sale as well and I won't sleep it over again!!!
    But either way: Thanks PJ over and over again for coming back to Europe all so soon again.
    What great news... the best so to say -

and how good it feels to be all over planning summer holidays. :P
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • I think on Bilbao you'll have "hunger strike" chris cornell is schedule on july 10 for the BBK Live2010
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/index.php/fr.html
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • They updated the dates, but say nothing about when the pre-sale will be...unless I am just missing it?
    "The goal of a coach is to take a guy who has beaten down by his parents, by religion, by society, to take that guy and build him back up to find his spirit to go out and fight" Joe Lewis
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    They updated the dates, but say nothing about when the pre-sale will be...unless I am just missing it?

there might not be a presale at all for these new added dates.
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • danleri wrote:
    They updated the dates, but say nothing about when the pre-sale will be...unless I am just missing it?

Scheisse! (I'm practicing for my trip to Berlin. :D )
    "The goal of a coach is to take a guy who has beaten down by his parents, by religion, by society, to take that guy and build him back up to find his spirit to go out and fight" Joe Lewis
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    danleri wrote:

Scheisse! (I'm practicing for my trip to Berlin. :D )

ahah nice one!

my opinion is... if there was going to be a presale on these new dates, they would've added the info together with the dates as well... if they're only adding dates and no other info, it might mean there is no other info... but then again I might be wrong and there could be a presale like London...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14