Boston Show???

tombrady12tombrady12 Posts: 57
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I thought they would be playing Boston in the Spring or Summer but now with the European tour its not looking good. Any hope?
"if you hate something don't you do it too.." "You wanta toe? i can get you toe. Believe me there are ways Dude.."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    Latest credible rumour I read was that PJ will be starting the year in NA, heading to Europe for the announced tour, then back to the other coast of NA.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    plenty of hope
    just no facts

looks like east coast april may

but that is just masturbatory speculation
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    benjs wrote:
    Latest credible rumour I read was that PJ will be starting the year in NA, heading to Europe for the announced tour, then back to the other coast of NA.

Play first in North America, then Europe, then back to North America for 2010. hmm ...
    Take the same route in '09 (Started in Calgary (NA) then Europe then back to NA)
    Yet again, the other countries/continents around the world get's the shaft once again!

:|
  • they will never skip the east coast on an album tour...never!!...we are their biggest market!........it's not about IF they will come, it's about WHEN....if not before Europe i'd def say after.
  • .....it's not about IF they will come, it's about WHEN....

u better be right!!! :mrgreen:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Yeah really - where else can they sell out 10 shows in a 300 mile radius in 20 days? I wouldn't panic.
    http://twitter.com/DarthSpacegrass
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21 - Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28,29 1996 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29 - Continental Arena - Sep 08 - MSG - Sep 10,11 1998 Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24,25 2000 MSG - Jun 25, 2008 United Center - Aug 23,24 - Philly Spectrum - October 28,31 2009 PruCenter - May 18 - MSG - May 20,21 2010
  • I know, its tough. Sit tight, my friends. Boston is Seattle East. They will be here. Theo won't let them miss us.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    i....am....hoping.....for.......more ....US shows! stop getting me excited! :evil:

this guy confised me as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Salt-Lake ... 2c510bfa9c

i thought, theyre back already? i wonder what this seller is thinking?
  • they will never skip the east coast on an album tour...never!!...we are their biggest market!........it's not about IF they will come, it's about WHEN....if not before Europe i'd def say after.
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Boston is Seattle East. .
    LMFAO

Good one :roll:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    If the rumored MSG shows in the spring turn out to be true, then they will play at least 2 shows in Boston right before or right after NYC. They haven't played any less than 2 shows in Boston since they started coming here in 1991.

7/10/91 Avalon
    11/1/91 BU
    4/6/92 Cumnock Hall Lowell, MA
    4/7/92 UMass Amherst
    4/8/92 Axis
    8/7/92 Great Woods
    8/8/92 Great Woods
    4/10/94 Boston Garden
    4/11/94 Boston Garden
    4/12/94 Orpheum Theatre
    9/15/98 Great Woods
    9/16/98 Great Woods
    8/29/00 Great Woods
    8/30/00 Great Woods
    7/2/03 Great Woods
    7/3/03 Great Woods
    7/11/03 Great Woods
    9/28/04 Fleetcenter
    9/29/04 Fleetcenter
    5/24/06 TD Banknorth Garden
    5/25/06 TD Banknorth Garden
    6/28/08 Comcast Center
    6/30/08 Comcast Center
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • metsfan wrote:
    Boston is Seattle East. .
    LMFAO

Good one :roll:

Eddie said it himself. What I'm LMFAO about is the Mets season last year.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I know, its tough. Sit tight, my friends. Boston is Seattle East. They will be here. Theo won't let them miss us.

With all due respect, not sure I want to count on Theo. The guy is trying to trade Mike Lowell!!!

(Plus, he ignores all my letters asking him to use his influence to bring PJ to Fenway.)
  • I met him at the Tampa airport in 2006 about a month before he came onstage at the Garden. We were on the same flight from Boston and my dad and I were brainstorming questions to ask him. We were shocked he doesn't take the Sox team charter flight. Sure enough, we land and are standing right next to each other in baggage claim. I turn to him and say bluntly, "So when is PJ playing Fenway?" "Someday", he says. "Someday." Making this happen is something he will make sure of before it's all said and done.