boss rc2 help

kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
edited December 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
hi guys been a while since i posted here but ive still been keeping an eye on you all haha. My girlfirend was kind enough to get me a boss rc2 looper for my birthday the other day and it truly does seem to be a fantastic tool in my arsenal. Problem is as per usual the boss manuals supplied seem to be next to useless. Ive managed to get the general hang of it mostly by watching videos on you tube. Just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience of using it and if any of you have some fancy fun tips or tricks youd like to share with me.
I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    no one got any help at all? :(
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • This being a smaller board for gearheads, it's less likely someone will have direct experience with certain pedals or other gear. You might have better luck asking such a specific question over on The Gear Page (www.thegearpage.net) or some other larger forum. Good luck.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • I also have the Boss RC-2 for a few months but I'm afraid I don't have super cool tips to give you.
    I use it mostly to loop a guitar rhythm and then I try to solo over it (for example Yellow Ledbetter). Lastly I tried to replicate Liam Finn's song called Second Chance which has multiple loops in it.
    For me it's a powerful tool to play right in rhythm.