I just Pearl Jam-ified my new mobile phone...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Wallpaper = Ten album cover

Ring tone = the solo in Alive (the live and music video version)

;)

This site is brilliant for creating your own ringtones: http://makeownringtone.com/

You upload the song and then choose what part of the song you want to use and save.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This made me laugh, because my background pic is a pretty hot pic of EV, plus I have a software that I can make all kids of ringtones, alerts, etc, and every sound and ringer on my phone is now pearl jam!
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Yeah I know I SOUND GAY too...lol :P

Wallpaper = Ten Cover(The New 'Browny' Cover)

Ringtone= Jeremy
  • wallpaper my kids..i know i know im not worthy...

ring tone arc...everyone looks at me like wtf when it goes off.

text message spin the black...

ok must change wallpaper...i can see them everyday why i need the mon my phone .
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Change mine all the time...
    Latest :
    Wallpaper: Excellent Pic of Ed in Perth.
    Ringtone: Animal ( Oldie but a Fav )
    Msg Alert: Love Boat Captain
    Best friends phoning: Evolution, Go, Once, Hail Hail

Oh, and I use to have my kids as wallpaper, but why remind myself of the torment? :lol:
  • My phone rang today at work, the whole office was rocking to Mike's delicious guitar solo.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i have nothing pj related on my cell phone. for ages i had that animated gif of ed from 5 horizons, where he's wiggling his tongue as my wallpaper but now it's a pic of me and ze frank <3
  • ze frank? lol
    I assume your other half?
  • doompony wrote:

Hmmm some tv cook I see.
    doompony wrote:

Hmmm some tv cook I see.

ha. no. he's a comic that works to bring joy and feeling via the internet. he did "the show" for one year only. it was amazing. he made an earth sandwich by providing a tool whereby viewers could find the exact opposite location on the planet and arrange for pieces of bread to be put on either side to make an earth sandwich. it was successfully made between auckland, nz (yay) and some place near portugal.
  • lol very interesting, never heard of him until now, always thought it may be some cable tv show.
    he's the most incredible man. i never thought in a million years i'd lay eyes on him but he was invited to this web conference in wellington (webstock) and happened to be in the city when our big bi-annual street party (CARNIVAL!) was being held and i was watching this band play, turned around and saw him. nearly WET MYSELF. i dragged my poor friend through the crowd with me so i could go meet him and he was the nicest, most sincere person. so glad he wasn't a douche.

he really believes in what he does. he believes that the internet and communities can be used to create real joy and beauty

http://www.zefrank.com/zesblog/archives ... songs.html <-that's super sweet.

he did this thing where he heard some mp3 of some guy singing his daughter a song when she was upset about something at work... the guy had an amazing voice.. "i'm about to kick somebodddddddies asssssss"... ze thought it was awesome so sent out challenges to his fans to remix the song and make a video. they did, ze tracked the father down and presented him with it.

he's like.. the eddie vedder of the internet :)
  • hehe, didn't expect you to type so much there.
    You sound like a big fan.
    Can't find a better blogger ay? :D
    i used to watch his show every morning before going to work. he was like my hero for a year! kinda like jon stewart but with more arts and crafts projects and no guests.
  • doompony wrote:
    i used to watch his show every morning before going to work. he was like my hero for a year! kinda like jon stewart but with more arts and crafts projects and no guests.

I just had to wiki search jon stewart lol
    No wonder you are funny, you have been influenced by these comedians ;):mrgreen:
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    doompony wrote:
    for ages i had that animated gif of ed from 5 horizons, where he's wiggling his tongue as my wallpaper <3

I want that! How can I get it? Thank you! :D
  • Let's see, I have this as the wallpaper on my BlackBerry.

sc3sy8.jpg

Right now my text message is Stone saying "Say something nice to the people Edward." :lol:
    scb wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    for ages i had that animated gif of ed from 5 horizons, where he's wiggling his tongue as my wallpaper <3

5h_animated_ed.gif
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Got a phot from Boston 08 for wallpaper and Sleight of Hand from Bern 06.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    doompony wrote:
    scb wrote:
    doompony wrote:

5h_animated_ed.gif

Woo-hooo!!! You rock!! Thanks so much. I saw that a long time ago and have been trying ever since to find it again and figure out how to save it. Now I just need to figure out how to make it stay animated. Thanks again!

:D:D
  • Wallpaper = Ten album cover

Ring tone = the solo in Alive (the live and music video version)

;)

This site is brilliant for creating your own ringtones: http://makeownringtone.com/

You upload the song and then choose what part of the song you want to use and save.
    cool
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    Yeah I know I SOUND GAY too...lol :P

Wallpaper = Ten Cover(The New 'Browny' Cover)

Ringtone= Jeremy
    same wallpaper
    i use nero fro cut song in the spot for ring exactly how i want
    i have different song for the 10 closest friend - family
    sister black athens 06 the spot i know someday,jeremy for dad and indifferenve for mom..
    one for all people from work why go home msg 08
    and for other i have the ladies and gedleman,pearl jam!!!and got some starts from conan show
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aaron 23Aaron 23 Posts: 543
    Mine has looked like this for the last couple of years:

Picture.png

Ringtone has been Tuolumne for the last year and a half or so...
  • I had this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DfkUZWcQGc as my text tone for a few months. It got a lot of laughs.
  • Why won't this website let me upload an iTunes file??? Everyone else seems to have figured it out.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16