Euro 2010... Who's going where? (all in 1 thread)

124»

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Nijmegen, Berlin (thanks dottles!), Arras.....and maybe Portugal....

You're welcome :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Not many of you making your way from Berlin to Gdynia, I see. Come on, the weather is beautiful here in Poland that time of year!

I'll be at those two.

Yeah I know you have been trying to get Phil to go. Somewhat tempted myself. When does it go on sale and will day tickets sell out fast?

The website tickets page in English is:
    http://www.opener.pl/en/info/ticket_prices

It says the 16th of January they go on sale but maybe 10C (hint!) will get some tickets. The prices are a steal compared to Germany. I don't know how fast they will sell out but I'd imagine they won't be difficult to score on January 16th or 17th if there is no 10C pre-sale.

The support is usually pretty good. Last year they had KOL supported by Arctic Monkeys, Placebo supported by the Prodigy (surely that was the wrong way around!!) and Faith No More .... and Moby supported by someone called Duffy (which is maybe the bloke from Boyzone?)
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Not many of you making your way from Berlin to Gdynia, I see. Come on, the weather is beautiful here in Poland that time of year!

I'll be at those two.

Yeah I know you have been trying to get Phil to go. Somewhat tempted myself. When does it go on sale and will day tickets sell out fast?

The website tickets page in English is:
    http://www.opener.pl/en/info/ticket_prices

It says the 16th of January they go on sale but maybe 10C (hint!) will get some tickets. The prices are a steal compared to Germany. I don't know how fast they will sell out but I'd imagine they won't be difficult to score on January 16th or 17th if there is no 10C pre-sale.

The support is usually pretty good. Last year they had KOL supported by Arctic Monkeys, Placebo supported by the Prodigy (surely that was the wrong way around!!) and Moby supported by someone called Duffy (which is maybe the bloke from Boyzone?)

Its only a small chance i will go but its worth keeping in mind. Any ideas about getting to Gdansk from Berlin?
  • We are driving from Wrocław to Berlin then to Gdynia and then back again. I think the method we are using relies heavily on blind optimism and lots of strong coffee. Depending on who has our spares to Berlin, we may have room in the car.

Or there are trains directly from Berlin to Gdynia and a quicker train to Szczecin and a bus from there.
    There may also be flights to Sopot or Gdansk (it is basically the same city, so both those destinations are also good).
    we're all going to the same place...
  • We are driving from Wrocław to Berlin then to Gdynia and then back again. I think the method we are using relies heavily on blind optimism and lots of strong coffee. Depending on who has our spares to Berlin, we may have room in the car.

Or there are trains directly from Berlin to Gdynia and a quicker train to Szczecin and a bus from there.
    There may also be flights to Sopot or Gdansk (it is basically the same city, so both those destinations are also good).

Thanks for the info dude.
  • icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    Just to Hyde Park for me.

Although if money wasn't much of an issue, I think I would do the Irish shows.......... :cry:
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Dublin, Belfast and Berlin ... waiting for the 6 July announce...crossing my fingers for an italian date...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Got 10C tickets to Dublin and Belfast.. tried to stay sensible this tour.. but still thinking of Berlin.. The last gigs at the Wuhlheide were just too good.. well, maybe if the lotto win comes through ;)
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    London and perhaps Italy