2nd single

snooginssnoogins Posts: 16
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I apologize already if this was a thread or if the info is out but i couldnt find it. Is the 2nd single going to have a video in circulation? I saw just breathe had a live video for it but havent seen it on tv or heard it ont he radio.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• well i personally would like to see got some as the next single but maybe they wont have a next single
  • I live in the Chicago area and they are playing "Just Breathe" on WXRT!
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I heard "Got Some" on the radio the other day. Was hoping this was going to be the new single. Love Just Breathe, but don't think it would sell as well as Got Some, which kicks ass.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,830
    I live in the Chicago area and they are playing "Just Breathe" on WXRT!

I'm hearing Just Breath a lot here on the philly radio rock stations also.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    snoogins wrote:
    well i personally would like to see got some as the next single but maybe they wont have a next single
    the single is 2 A-sides: Just Breath and Got Some.

you can buy it in the UK both on CD and Vinyl (limited, numbered)
  • well i am not hearing much new pearl jam here in the steel city. They play pre-no code songs on heavy rotation. More so than new songs from any bands. I do not listen all day so they might play it but i haven't heard anything. The fixer was played a decent amount i guess but that will probably be it for the new album around here. Good thing i have it. I like it but i have not been impressed much since binaural. I like a couple songs on each since then but thats about it.
  • Sirius was playing "Amongst The Waves."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"