HELP need info!!!!!

mcgrate2mcgrate2 Posts: 1
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Can anyone shed some light buying tickets through the 10 club,
I payed my membership earlier today and I think I just got two tickets for Dublin 22/6/10,I THINK I DID????
My Question ,, does the web site take your card details directly from billing info saved as I got no (confirm purchuse option) , I did get ref Code, As this is my first time to go tru the 10 club for tickets i'm at a loss as what the process is ,,
can anyone advise,
Cheers ,
Mac
MAC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    mcgrate2 wrote:
    Can anyone shed some light buying tickets through the 10 club,
    I payed my membership earlier today and I think I just got two tickets for Dublin 22/6/10,I THINK I DID????
    My Question ,, does the web site take your card details directly from billing info saved as I got no (confirm purchuse option) , I did get ref Code, As this is my first time to go tru the 10 club for tickets i'm at a loss as what the process is ,,
    can anyone advise,
    Cheers ,
    Mac

I thought you had to be a member on Friday 4th to be eligible for 10C sales. Check your profile. If you have it there, you've got them. Though I'm not sure you do. You normall have to enter your card details.
  • I know the email said you needed to be a member as of the 4th December but it must have let you get as far as you did if you got your confirmation.

When you buy tickets through 10 club you get a confirmation of your order and then an email when your order is processed. Sometimes this can be quite a while after your order, like a couple of days, so don't panic! We're all in the same boat - your card will get charged in the next few days. Keep checking your emails!

Double check your order history to make sure but if the confirmation is showing then you should be fine!

Wooohooo, just got my London ones :D
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    call or email the ten club .. that easy !!